Thread: How do I change the language from Spanish to English? HELP!

How do I change the language from Spanish to English? HELP!

Recently I bought a new Hateway Tablet PC that came with Windows XP and Office 2003. I don’t know whether it is full version or not but that’s not the problem. My problem is that the Entire office application is in Spanish and am not able to understands a single menu or anything.

Now as I’m not able understand anything I don’t know from where I can change the language to English. I have lots of work to do, can anyone please help me soon changing the language, its urgent ?

Usually all products are delivered in the same language if you a buy a new OEM system depending on the country you bought. I guess you might have bought this from a country where Spanish is spoken, hence you got office in Spanish language but I wonder how you had the Windows in English. Is it in English or Spanish ? Anyways, you have a huge problem now hearing this because there is no way you can change it to English, as it came depending on the country language and will be in the same language.

What you can do as an effort is call gateway and request them to change your Office to English version. I doubt if they will help you because the fault is yours and not theirs, hope if they would be kind enough to help or else there’s no other option to buy a new full version office from Microsoft in English.

Re: How do I change the language from Spanish to English? HELP!

Well dude what need to is Download a language pack for Office 2003 from Microsoft Site http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/do...001113350.aspx and install it on your system. Now launch any office application and go to Tools, click on Language, Click Set Language and select English.

As you said you are not able to understand the menus as well because of unknown language for you, what you can do is borrow a laptop from any of your friends with Office 2003 and keep it next to your desktop. Now do a step on laptop and repeat the same on your system. By this way you will be atleast able to know where you need to click.
    Last edited by order_of_operations; 26-06-2010 at 12:18 AM.