Thread: Microsoft office 2010 is not getting installed on new hard drive

Microsoft office 2010 is not getting installed on new hard drive

My computer has been crashed and due to which I have lost the old hard drive, so I gone to the market and brought the new hard drive. When I have fixed the new hard drive and install the Microsoft Office 2010, then it was not getting installed on it. I am also having the product key of it, then also it is not been installed. So please suggest me what so I do and how to solve this problem also. As I want to use the Microsoft Office for the work which I do daily. Please suggest me what to do on this problem. Thank you all.

Re: Microsoft office 2010 is not getting installed on new hard drive

Di you install it properly from the CD of the Microsoft Office Suite 2010. So you better install it and if then also it does not work then search on the internet, and also see that the new hard drive is proper or it is a valid. So just see through it.

You can check the product key of your on the Microsoft site that does it contains any hard drive address, if it is containing the hard drive address then it might be not allowing to on other hard drive. You can install a software which is been made so that you can gain the back up of the Microsoft Office 2010. I have mentioned the links below, you just go on the link over you have to enter the product key of the Microsoft which you got it and the Microsoft Office 2010 will be re-install on the new hard drive. Then the download the software and all your back will be gain again.
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...101865058.aspx

You better the solution on the Microsoft Official Website and you will find on that site. So you are getting such type of the problem then you can go to the official website and over there you will get the solution. Just try it and if you not get then drop the query over there, you will get the solution in return.

You just check the Activation key is valid or not, as you have installed earlier so after that the activation key might be damaged or might be not allow any other user to install on that same key. So you better check the activation key on the Microsoft website. Even you can call and check the activation key, so as you go to the Microsoft and over there you will find the way to get the steps how you can do to check the activation key is valid or not. As I have also done the same and I have confirmed the activation key of the product is valid or not. So you also try it and it might help you and the re-install will start on the new hard drive. You try it and it will work or not for your problem also.

Thank you so much for the suggestion, the Microsoft Office is being installed on the new hard drive and the suggestions made by you people also help to solve the problem. Now I can work on the work of mines.