Thread: Office 2010 Professional setup failed due to mismatch installation package language error

Office 2010 Professional setup failed due to mismatch installation package language error

I have purchased the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional from the company where I use to work. Well on the primary download the installation does not get complete. As I am not able to uninstall or change or to repair the download and when I try to do it I get ‘the language of this installation package is not supported by your system’ as the error. I have the complete download saved in my computer and but the installation get stop after the beginning. So please suggest me what should I do and also what is the correct method to do the complete installation. Thank you.

Re: Office 2010 Professional setup failed due to mismatch installation package language error

Did you try to find on the Microsoft official website, as it issue of the installation pack which is been provide to your company and it might have kind of limitation which do not allows the download to work on it. Ask the company engineer to have looked over it.

Re: Office 2010 Professional setup failed due to mismatch installation package language error

Well there is a way to do it, go to Microsoft Website and over there is the solution for this, as you go on the Microsoft official website then over there you type as Unable to Uninstall the Microsoft Office Suite 2010 Professional even tried to uninstall from the control panel also. As you will type this then you will find the exact way to do uninstall the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, as uninstall is been done then you can try to re-install it again with the download file you are having it on the system. This will work and also solve the problem also. Just give a small try or below is the step to how to do it without going over there:
    For Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 Users:
    1. Click Start, click Run, type control appwiz.cpl in the Open box, and then press ENTER.
    2. Click to select the Office system product from the application list, and then click Remove.

For Windows Vista Users:
    1. Click Start, type programs and features in the Search box, and then press ENTER.
    2. Click to select the product to be uninstalled from the listing of installed products, and then click Uninstall/Change from the bar that displays the available tasks.

For Windows 7 Users:
    1. Click Start, type programs and features in the Search programs and files box, and then press ENTER.
    2. Click to select the product to be uninstalled from the listing of installed products, and then click Uninstall/Change from the bar that displays the available tasks.

The above user has told you the exact way you can do it. I have also search for the same and I have been came across the same solution which the above user has mention in the reply. So you also better try the same method which will help you to solve the problem also.

Thank you so much for the solution provide by you people, I have worked as per the instruction or the steps mentioned in the replies. I have uninstall it completely and I have also install the downloaded file which I have it on the system..