Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

microsoft office activation assistant for netbooks

Office Setup

Old 10-01-2010

Microsoft office activation assistant for netbooks

I have a new Samsung Netbook. I had bought Office 2007 Home edition. After running the setup I am trying to activate the same. When do that I receive a error code on my screen. It is some 401.2 error code. It is about some unable to authorize access pages. That simply means my setup is not able to receive any kind of activation code. What are the option available by which I can fix the same.

Old 10-01-2010

You just need to put the key and run activation. It verifies and that alls. It does not look issue with the activation but somewhat with the internet connectivity in your system. You can also contact Microsoft to activate the same on phone. Try to contact Microsoft for the issue.
Old 13-01-2010

I am not sure about this but there are around 25 times you can try to activate your license. Also you can try the same later on also. Because by default you get one more license as trail with full features. You can run activation anytime you want. There can be chances that the existing activation servers are too busy or some technical issue is causing this error.s
Old 20-01-2010

The trail offers you 2months of usage period. Activation fails due to number of issues. But you have 2 months time to get it work. I had faced the same issue with a Samsung laptop. They said me to contact the software manufacturer for this kind of problem. They do not assist on the same. This online activation stuff must be removed. This applications must work on its own. Just insert the keys and done. The activation must work on its own.
Old 18-04-2010

It looks like some kind of server issue due to which you are not able to get it activated. But it is good that we are having 2 months activation time. Or else this is quiet worth enough to wait for sometime and then run the activation procedure back.
Old 14-01-2011

Re: microsoft office activation assistant for netbooks

hi all

the product key is actually underneath the netbook, but im guessing by the time u find it it has worn away like mine has!!!

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Tags: , , , , ,