Thread: Error "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." while installing WebDesignerCore.exe

Error "The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." while installing WebDesignerCore.exe

I am trying to install Visual Studio 2008 in my system. But somehow I am facing a error with the installation. It is about some installation language pack which is not working well. I do not add any language to my system. It is the same old default settings which is used at the time of installation. The error says that the language installation package is not supported at the time of setup. The only one component which is causing this error is webdesignercore.exe. I searched on Google to find answer for the same, but still nothing was found.

Did you checked in regional settings located inside Control Panel. Just go there and verify that you are using the default language. You can find the listed language under Language Tab. If there are additional languages listed then enable then. It might prompt you to insert Windows disc to finalize the setup.

Re: Error "The language of this installation package is not supportedby your system." while installing WebDesignerCore.exe

I face this error due to Office 2007 system compatibility pack. There can be some affiliated application in your system which is causing the problem. The components of Microsoft Office can be conflicting with VB setup. You have to check and find the solution properly. I am facing the issue while removing crystal report 2008 on my system. I am not able to get rid of the same.

Re: Error "The language of this installation package is not supportedby your system." while installing WebDesignerCore.exe

I am having a CD of VB setup. I had mounted the iso file and then trying to run the setup. Now the only source of setup available is that iso file. I started with copying webdesignercore.exe in my system. When I run the same it gave me error. I had tried downloading that file from Microsoft and then running the setup. It too did not worked.

There is no exact cause of the error. I am still struggling to find answer for the same. I had contacted Microsoft a number of time, but still not able to gain help on the same. The only solution that remain in front me is to begin the setup back again from scratch. So that this kind of issues can be avoided for future.

There can be some kind of missing registry key which is causing the issue. You must run some cleanup utility to wipe out the old settings. Or else it is not worth to work on the same. Also somehow the product files are buggy or some component is not proper. You can try to find a alternate setup for the same.