Thread: Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

I installed Office 2007 just couple of hours ago. Other applications like Word Excel PPT are working fine but Outlook (that I really need) is giving me some problems. Thought I can receive the mails but its other functions are not working. Like when I click on send/receive, it gives me an error saying “not implemented”.

As mention in few discussions, I tried changing my account settings, also created a new account but nothing helps. Finally I even re-installed entire Office Suite but that too was useless. What else is left for me to do here ? Any idea please ?

RE: Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

I think you should try out Microsoft Office Diagnostic Tools to fix it. Go to Start, click All Programs, got to Microsoft Office Folder, click Microsoft Office TOOLS. Here you will find the Diagnostic tool. Launch the same, click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. It should help you out. Let me know the results.

RE: Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

Thanks for the help friend. I tried to use the same but this Diagnostics Tool didn't find anything for me.

What else ?

Re: Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

Its been 4 months now, were you able to fix you problem ? if yes, how did you fixed it ?

And if not than will suggest you to simply wait till tomorrow. Microsoft is going to launch Office Beta 2 Technical Refresh that is a kind of patch. It will help you fix this problem.

Re: Outlook 2007 Beta - Send/receive "not implemented"???

I came through this thread while roaming in this section. I have been through this issue couple of months ago and was able to fix it completely without re-installation and any patches. Hence though the thread seems to be older, I thought to share.

At the time I was getting problems with outlook, I tried to repair, ran diagnostic tool and many more things but nothing help. At last I just simply restored my system at the restore point of office fresh installation and my problem got solved.