Thread: Can't purchase a product key for an Office 2007 trial

Can't purchase a product key for an Office 2007 trial

My cousin bought a new HP laptop that came with Windows Vista and Office 2007 Trail pre loaded. As he is not so experienced about the computers, called me to configure the system. Talking about office, I was able to activate the Trial but when went to purchase a product key for the same by clicking options > resources > activate > convert > buy product key online, it lands me on a blank page. Tried thrice but every time at the same page. Yes,my internet connection is fine.

I would also like to know whether I can buy Activation key for this Trail itself and use it in future as full/genuine version. If yes how can I know which edition my office is ? I mean there is nowhere written in Trail whether it is Professional, home and Student, etc. Please help.

re: Can't purchase a product key for an Office 2007 trial

Check for the edition properly dude, it should be right there in any Office application. Better open MS Word, go to Word Option> resources. It should be at the very end. Also i don’t think you can buy product key for any Office Trail version. They are just Trail and end as Trail after 60 days. You should better buy a new CD with the edition you want. As better and cost effective deal, I can suggest you amazon.com to buy the Office suite.

Make sure to remove the trial completely from the system with its registry entries and than install the purchased one OR it will give you various problems during and after installation.

re: Can't purchase a product key for an Office 2007 trial

Thanks for your valuable help friend. As you suggested I bought one from Amazon for $70.