Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Installation Error Setup cannot find EnterpriseWW\EnterpriseWW.msi

Office Setup

Old 14-07-2008

Installation Error Setup cannot find EnterpriseWW\EnterpriseWW.msi

I just upgraded one of my Xp system to Windows Vista and a bought a new copy of Office Enterprises 2007 as well. But while trying to install Office, it always ends up with error 'Setup cannot find EnterpriseWW\EnterpriseWW.msi. Please specify a valid location.'

I already tried installing various times but yet the same problem. I donít why the system is unable to locate the file though it is available right there in the installation disk. Please help me out of this.

Old 30-07-2008

Re: Installation Error Setup cannot find EnterpriseWW\EnterpriseWW.msi

Missing file errors occurs with Office installation usually when there is any problem with Memory (RAM) OR Installation Disk. First of all I would suggest you clean your CD with soft cloth or cotton and see If it works. Secondly you can also try copying the entire CD content to a folder on your Drive and run setup.exe right from there. It works in most cases. If still you face the same problem, try cleaning your RAM as well.

BTW, did you upgraded XP to vista or did a clean installed by formatting your C Drive. make sure there is no files left on your C drive from earlier Office version.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > Office Setup
Tags: ,