Thread: Can anyone help me out??

Can anyone help me out??

Hi all,
    I am a college student. I need to make projects on different topics. For this I use different sites to collect useful information related to topics. But it is time consuming. It takes time to open different pages and take a look on the content. That’s why I am looking for a tool, which will work faster than others. Any help from anyone will really helpful to me.
    Thanks a lot!!

Why using tools rather than reading the topics? It is always good to read contents & them oragnize the way you want it to be.

Re:Can anyone help me out??

Hi,
    Buddy, it’s very important for every student to make his project presentable. For this you need good information. As a student you have to utilize your time too. I would like to suggest you a quick browser add-on, with the help of it you can easily see the content of a new page without leaving the old one. With the help of it you can utilize your time in a better way. You can easily download this free browser tool from here.
    Hope my suggestion will help you!!
    Good luck!

Re: Can anyone help me out??

Read those topics instead of using tools

How to Access the Web pages faster

Hey David I have cool solution to your requirement which will help you to access web pages faster.

Speed Browsing by Turning Off Graphics in Internet Explorer
    Graphics are important to Web pages, but they also take time to download if you're online. You can turn them off to speed your Internet browsing.

To disable graphics in Internet Explorer:
    1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    2. In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
    3. In the Settings box, scroll down to the Multimedia section. Clear the following boxes.
      • Play animations in Web pages
      • Play sounds in Web pages
      • Play videos in Web pages
      • Show pictures

4. Click Apply.

Browse Offline By Saving Web Pages on Your Computer

If you use reference a Web page often, save it locally to your computer. If you lose your connection or are working on a slow connection, you'll still be able to read and find the information you need.

To save a Web page on your computer:

1. In Internet Explorer, go to the Web page you want to save.
    2. On the File menu, click Save As.
    3. In the Save As type drop-down menu, select Web page, complete.
    4. Click Save.

Open Web Pages Faster by Increasing Your Cache
    If you increase the size of the Temporary Internet files cache in Internet Explorer, your computer won't have to work so hard when you revisit Web pages. Many of the images will already be downloaded on your computer, decreasing the amount of time it takes to open a page.

To increase the Temporary Internet Files cache:

1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
    2. On the General tab, in the Temporary Internet Files section, click Settings.
    3. In the Settings dialog box, under Check for newer versions of stored pages:, click the Automatically radio button.
    4. In the Temporary Internet files folder section, set the Amount of disk space to use: to at least 250 megabytes (MB).
    5. Click OK.

Re: Can anyone help me out??

There is no way you can do it fast without reading content. If you want to have your project done ahead of your deadline, then start working on it as early as now.

Manage your time.

Last edited by abhishek; 05-03-2009 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Link removed