Thread: Risk in Online shopping

Risk in Online shopping

Warning to all online shop owners.

There is a person that presents himself as Sean Govindin [seangovindin@ananzi.co.za] that commits fraud with false proof of payments from NEDBANK that looks like the real thing. It even had NEDBANK going for a while with cross reference checks. He drives a silver PT Cruiser.

All I can say is that he succesfully scammed me out of a laptop.

Can you be more specific hennievr, for example, where did he scam you, what contact details did he use, the more information you provide about him, the more weiry we can be.

I mean, he can change his name, but maybe not his address or contact numbers etc.

He kept on phoning from a private number and he's cellphone also did not show a number, but I did not think anything of it. I walked blindly into this and got all the basic signs of being scammed wrong. The transaction went from online to an offline transaction as the product that he was looking for was not on my website and could not put it online as I was out at clients. At this stage I only have his email address which is not much help. I'm not going to reveal where the scam took place as I need more info from the place where it happened, but will do so in due course. But I must say so far it looks like he covered his tracks very well.

I read this post very late after he scammed me of laptops also,this time he was driving a maroon BMW dolphin going with a chick called chantelle saying she is his wife.this time he used a proof from standardbank.

it happend in woodmead at macdonalds saying he works in gallor manor and even gave me a wrong street address,he says he works for inter design in the operations department.

he kept on calling me every 2 minutes to find where i was ,weather i was bringing his laptop or not.

his days of scamming people are numbered.