Thread: Mumbai Local Train Time Table Schedule

Mumbai Local Train Time Table Schedule

hi guys

I am new in Mumbai and I am searching for Mumbai local trains time table. Can anyone suggest me about local Mumbai Railways time table
    thanks

It will be best for you if you vist your nearest Mumbai Local train station and enquire about it. Because there are so many routes and to give you all the time table for that is not possible. So, the best way to can get the timetable is to visit your nearest Local train station.
    YOUR LOVING BABLOO

Yogesh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amol21 View Post
    hi guys

I am new in Mumbai and I am searching for Mumbai local trains time table. Can anyone suggest me about local Mumbai Railways time table.
    thanks
    Welcome to Mumbai buddy
    The best way to find local trains time table is at Railway stations' book-stalls. You will get a complete Western, Central, Harbour lines time-table with exact schedule for each and every train with their arrival & departure time at every stations (+ additional details) at book-stallts of some main stations (like Dadar, Andheri, Thane... etc.) You can also get Express & Passenger trains time-table there.

Check out the latest 2008 Train Time-Table to all the routes given in the map below, and it has long distance trains too.

informmumbai Guest

Re: Mumbai Local Train Time Table Schedule

Hey checkout this mobile version of local train timetable, free trial available..
    Its the UPDATED till date version.Also attaching the file as i resently registered and purchased as like the trial..

Also posted other details in yesterdays post, if you can search..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Welcome Amol!,
    Various Train Schedule Books available in the book stalls at railway stations as suggested by Yogesh also.

hi plz send me key for latest time table
    navidbadan@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by navid_badan View Post
    hi plz send me key for latest time table
    navidbadan@yahoo.com
    What key you are talking about? If you want to use it for mobile as a full version then you need to buy it.

can i get the updated copy?
    recently i found one mobile app.. which is also very good to find time when u are on the move.
    you just need to select the destination and timing u will get list of the trains available ...

I'm new to mumbai...can anybody send me local train time table in excel or word format? also send me other useful information like bus time tables and hospital and imoportant sight seeing...etc...thanks

The Mumbai Local Train Time Table Schedule is posted below simply go through it if you are not able to view this then i would suggest you to zoom the below image. Hope this helps also note that since you have not mentioned specific zone i have uploaded the timetable for western railway only.

CAN ANY ONE SEND ME MUMBAI LOCAL TRAIN TIME TABLE FOR CENTRAL, WESTERN, HARBOUR & THANE-VASHI/PANVEL ROUTES IN EXCEL SHEET

pb

I think that it will be better for you if you have a s mall software in your mobile that can assist you for the timetable of Mumbai trains. I am talking about the M-Indicator. Just search for this and install that on your phone. You will get the time table of the train as well as bus. I am having the same on my nokia 3110c phone and that helps me a lot. I hope that this will do the same for you as well.