Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Could you please tell me of some websites for downloading music

Off Topic Chat

Old 10-12-2014

Could you please tell me of some websites for downloading music

I like to stream and download music but I don't know any good websites for this Can you please let me know the names or post links to some trustworthy web sites for free music, specially Oldies. I only know of Youtube but I don't much care for it.

Thank you

Old 10-12-2014

Re: Could you please tell me of some websites for downloading music

What type of songs do you listen to? Is it English songs like rock, pop, hip-hops that you listen to or songs from bollywood? In any case you can easily download all songs from iTunes or some other similar network quite easily.
Old 10-12-2014

What I like are rather difficult to find. I like to get both Bollywood and English songs. But the problem is that I want music of the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. Some web sites like "Internet Archives" for films, where I can select old music and download them.

Thank you
Old 11-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalini View Post
What I like are rather difficult to find. I like to get both Bollywood and English songs. But the problem is that I want music of the 1940s, 1950s, 1960s and 1970s. Some web sites like "Internet Archives" for films, where I can select old music and download them.

Thank you
Have you checked Gaana.com which is also a website and application for android and ios smartphones. They have different songs based on regional languages like Hindi, Tamil, etc. They also have English songs and you just have to subscribe to their website to download or stream songs. You can also check out the full review of Gaana.com from here - http://www.techarena.in/review/25662...ios-device.htm
Old 18-12-2014

Thank you for this link. I am getting some things from there that I like.

Best regards

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , ,