Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is best android app to order food online in Mumbai

Off Topic Chat

Old 03-09-2014

Which is best android app to order food online in Mumbai

I am quiet struggling to find a good android app that can help me to order food online in Mumbai. Especially in the western suburbs. I had used Foodpanda once. It is a online site, but the output is very bad. Most of the time when I call on the hotel they said they had not received the order. It takes long time to get food. I want some thing that can work for the local hotels. Like I have one near station. It is a local hotel but serves the best non veg items. It is not having its menu online.

Old 04-09-2014

Re: Which is best android app to order food online in Mumbai

Most of the apps and sites that offer you option to order food online works with big and reputed hotels only. When it comes to locate then all you find in is its contact details and menu. You cannot order them online. Whatever application or site you use, you have to pay on delivery. I am looking for something where I can play online directly through my credit card and then order the food. This helps to save a bit money because the cost of food in local hotel is cheaper compare to other. And we can get a decent food quality also.
Old 05-09-2014

There is one app that can help you to buy food from all local hotels in your area. It is called Tiny Owl Food Ordering. Just download and install this app on your android phone. It offer you a few discount coupon you can use for the first time. I found this app very helpful. It has a long list of hotels with menu and some of them also gives you customization option. It is the best one to find food menu of local hotels. It does not provide you to pay online. But you can buy a lot of cheap food through this.
Old 14-10-2014

I have search on play Google. And i have found "TastyKhana - Order food online" . I have used it in my shop. you can try it.

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: ,