Thread: starting a new business of cyber cafe

starting a new business of cyber cafe

I am looking to start a new Business of Cyber Cafe and for that I have got a location at a good college side area. Whats the minimum room size I should be looking to arrange for setting up the computers and desks? Also, along with Cyber Cafe what other business opportunities I can ru together. Will it be good if I start Computer Sales and Services as well? Thanks for any information.

Re: starting a new business of cyber cafe

It would be beneficial if you get a contract with companies like Acer and Dell to start tech support for computer consumers. You can also try to sell mobile phone or DTH recharge coupons that will be equally beneficial for you. Now a days, most of the consumers are looking for a aftersale services of mobile phone and tablets, so giving proper solution for same at affordable price will be also worth it.

I usually go to a Cyber Cafe owner who is an agent for IRCTC for booking train tickets for my family and cousins. I have seen that he gets lots of people coming to him for booking tickets daily and I can bet that he is earning a good amount of money as well. I dont know what rate-cut he is booking the tickets at but once you start it you will know it better.

I would encourage you to start a gaming server along with your Cyber Cafe. But this will require more than 10 pc's and huge room space for setting up all this things. With the gaming server people can play on lan party and you can make an entry fees of Rs. 40 or something playing for 2 hours and also announce that the winning team will get Rs. 100 cash prize. It will attract a lot of college students as well.