Thread: Cheap spying gadgets for sting operation

Cheap spying gadgets for sting operation

Where to find cheap spy gadgets. Like a spy pen or hidden camera kind of stuff. I had seen on some website, they are really costly. I want a cheap model here which I can use for basic purpose. I do not really want to catch anyone, but just want to keep the same with me. So that I can record certain things quietly. I need a good quality recording device.

Re: Cheap spying gadgets for sting operation

Don't go for those cheap products. They are useless. They do not offer you good image resolution. You will need to buy a costly one from a branded company, then only you are going to get proper quality.

I agree if you go for cheap you are just wasting your money. I had ordered a spypen that came with usb support. It was for some Rs.599. I thought it will be great, but the output was pathetic. It does not work in low light. If you try to capture photo in low light there is just dark screen. I returned that. If you want good gadgets then you will need to approach a security agency. There are ample of them available in the market. You can reach them and buy a good camera which is tiny and not visible. Spy pen are getting common day by day but the output there is simply worst. I am also looking for one. I had seen one on ebay which comes for Rs.2000 and the camera used inside this is around 3MP. I think that is more than enough to capture photos and get a nice output. But there is nothing better than mobile camera. That is more properly design with image stabilization and other stuff. Which are not available in a small spy cam. I had seen a key chain camera also which my friends own. It is also useless. The only better thing you can get is a good portable audio recorder. Which works really fine and has no issue with the output. But that is simply worthless. There are costly product which are good and a valid investment.

I had a spy camera which can be hooked a shirt. It has a button face on the front. It is good for capturing still photos. But for video recording it is really poor. I too agree that going for cheap products is just a waste of money.