Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Now search with Voice commands on Flipkart

Off Topic Chat

Old 28-08-2013

Now search with Voice commands on Flipkart

In India whenever most of the people think for online shopping, the very first name that comes in mind is Flipkart. It is surely an e-commerce giant in the country offering best prices, fastest delivery and several offers on each products. Apart from these things, personally i also like the way they sort the products on their website, their search feature and more. Now the things got more easier.

You can now also search products on Flipkart by just speaking the name or whatever you are looking for. Yes, they have placed a new small Mic icon on the right side of the search bar just like we see on Google Search. Have a look.

By adding this, Flipkart has made the search much easier and enhancing the user experience.

Old 03-09-2013

Re: Now search with Voice commands on Flipkart

I dont think this is anything new. Homeshop 18 has already done this couple of months ago. Flipkart has just followed or i can say copied the same to get more users or as you said, to provide better search experience on their store.
Old 06-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagavan View Post
I dont think this is anything new. Homeshop 18 has already done this couple of months ago.
I have a small doubt here. Which voice search features are you guys talking about? I cannot see any search Mic icon neither on Flipkart nor on homeshop18.

Isn?t it available for India or is it only for specific countries?
Old 12-09-2013

I think they are still testing out that feature because even I can see the MIC button sometimes on homeshop but it wont appear the next day. The same thing happens with Flipkart as well. I saw the MIC couple of days ago but now it wont appears.

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , ,