Thread: Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded, burnt a house?

Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded, burnt a house?

Hey guys, i just got a shocking news and thought to share with you guys. We all know this is Samsung's Era, a number one high end smartphone manufacturer now a days. They launched their latest flagship phone "Galaxy S4" in different variants like S4 Active, S4 Zoom and S4 Mini. But is it safe for human life? I am asking this because as per the news, a Hong Kong resident claims that Galaxy S4 exploded and caught fire which burnt his entire Flat. Have a look here:

In the second photo the man you can see is the owner of Galaxy S4 named Mr. Du sitting with his wife, complaining to police. According to the sources it has been said that the case will go under testing to identify if the incident really happened because of S4 exploding.

However, to me it sounds bit dangerous to spend Rs. 40,000 and ham our life.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded, burnt a house?

It seems like Samsung has given birth to several new rivals around the world. Its obvious, when you get constant success for years, automatically we start getting new enemies. If you guys aware, recently there were rumors that Samsung has cheated with the Galaxy S4 benchmarking results which were proved wrong by the brand two days.

Now here's the new one, the man saying S4 burnt his flat. Well he also said that he used wrong charger to charge the device. It was a local chinese made charger, not the official one that come with the box. In such cases, this is expected. If you charge any mobile with wrong charger, there use to be huge difference between the battery and chargers volts, mAh, etc. If they are not friendly, such problems may arise.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 exploded, burnt a house?

Well this has happened earlier as well with Galaxy S3. A girl named Fanny Schlatter from switzerland was carrying the phone when it blasted in her pocket. She claims so but i dont know how she didn't face burns. have a look:

Surely fake chargers can blow up your phone but i dont think she as well was using fake chargers.