Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best shops in lamington road for buying computer components

Off Topic Chat

Old 10-11-2012

Best shops in lamington road for buying computer components

I am willing to assemble a new system and I have decided all my computer components. I want to build up my system as cheap as possible and for that I need to buy them from a place where I can get them for reasonable price. I live in Mumbai and I have asked some of my friends regarding the same and they have said shops in lamington road will be good to buy my computer components. However rather than wandering in lamington road I want to know the name of the best shops with their addresses so that I can visit them specifically. Help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Old 10-11-2012

Re: Best shops in lamington road for buying computer components

Even I buy my computer products from lamington road and ?Sun signs system? is the shop I generally visit. I think they sell all products at reasonable rates with warranty.
Address:
305, ground flooe, irani bldg
Opp police station
Lamington road Grant road (east)
Old 10-11-2012

Hey you can check out ?Sunrise Technology? as well. I have been buying all my computer products from there and I never had any problem with them.
Address:
Plot No 16, Gandhi Bhavan, Chunam Lane
Near Lamington Road Police Station
Lamington Road, Grant Road, Mumbai, - 400007
Old 12-11-2012

I have build up a new system recently and I have bought most of the system components from ?Dynamic Computer?. They sell all components at cheap rates as compared to the other nearby stores.
Address:
Shop Number 26, 2nd Floor, Yamuna Building
Topiwala Lane, Lamington Road
Grant Road, Mumbai, - 400007
Contact no - 022 - 23820006, 23820007
Old 06-05-2014

Down Re: Best shops in lamington road for buying computer components

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratha View Post
Even I buy my computer products from lamington road and ?Sun signs system? is the shop I generally visit. I think they sell all products at reasonable rates with warranty.
Address:
305, ground flooe, irani bldg
Opp police station
Lamington road Grant road (east)
Pls dont go to this shop...They are real Thug's!!!! Once i had buyed my Laptop Inches for toshiba...they charged my for 2 inches but had put only one...and when making the bill they have put only one inche made....!! real cheat place to go. When i asked y have you mentioned only one inche..they said " ye aise hi chalta hai yaha"..."PLS DONT GO TO SUN SIGN SYSTEMS"
Old 05-06-2014

I had the same experience. I gave my laptop for a change in screen, later I found that they exchanged RAM

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , ,