Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is Article Spinning and how does it work?

What Is Article Spinning and how does it work?

I want to know what is article spinning and how does it work and I also want to know what is the advantage and disadvantage of it even though I am aware of it but then I don’t have much idea about it. Is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me with my doubts and questions .Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: What Is Article Spinning and how does it work?

As far as I know the Article spinning is a seo technique using which one can create a post which is unique from the other similar content on the website it is actually to rewrite the existing articles I mean that it changes the elements and the keywords to the other keywords or content having the same meaning and thus the content with slightly different perspective as compared to the existing article that you had chose to rewrite. It is used by a no of people who think that it provide us with better result without getting in any kind of duplication from the existing articles. It is used by the people who write content on a large scale.

In short article spinning is used to make an article from an already existing article where the sentence and the phrase of the article get changed but the meaning of it remains the same.

I mean that you can just take some article from the web and then use the article spinning technique to change the phrase and some sentence and some keywords of the content without actually changing the meaning of the content and after performing this technique you will get an article with the same meaning of the article that you had picked up from the web with different sentence, Synonym and phrases so now you can post this content on the web again without any kind of worry of getting copy-paste penalty from the writer of the original content for the content that you have posted.

I will like to inform you that there are actually two method of article spinning and they are as followed:

Manual:
    In manual method of article spinning if you want to create an article from the existing article then you have to read the article first and then understand it and then make the same thread in different sentence with what you have understand about it and this is basically done to make the information still effective as the original ones but I a different sentence. The manual method of article spinning takes times as it involves reading, understanding and then editing

Automatic:

The automatic method of article spinning is done by the article spinning software and you can get a no of them on the web you just have to install these software and then you have to copy and paste the original content in the window which is provided by the software and then you have to just click on the ok of rewrite button and just within some seconds you will get a duplicate article with different synonyms, phrases and sentence but still having the same meaning as that of the original content and you don’t have to worry about the copy-paste penalty by the original writer of the content.

There are a no of content and article rewriter software on the web I have list of some just check it out:
    • Smart Article Generator v4.8
    • Thebestspinner
    • Spinblitzgold
    • Wordflood

These are used for the automatic method of the article spinning you can use them and get to know how they actually work.

The benefit of article spinning is only for the people who write content and now days this method is used on a large scale by a no of forums and websites in order to provide the content to the user on their website as soon as it is actually revealed by the original writer this method is actually used for increasing the content on their site fast and quick as they actually don’t have to think and write the article but they just have to copy the article and then change the synonym and the phrase or the sentence from the original content maintaining the meaning of the content to be the same as that of the original one and then they post it on their website or the forum. This method actually help them in saving time to write a article because they don’t have to actually think and write the article but they just have to edit it and change the title of the content a bit and post the same.

Thank you all for this brief idea but then I want to know what is the advantage and disadvantage of the article spinning and which is the best method I mean is it the manual method or the automatic method and what is the advantage and disadvantage of both the method. Any further help will regarding this will be appreciated.

Thank you all for this brief idea but then I want to know what is the advantage and disadvantage of the article spinning and which is the best method I mean is it the manual method or the automatic method and what is the advantage and disadvantage of both the method. Any further help will regarding this will be appreciated.

Manual method
    :

Advantage
    -It gives you better and rich content as compared to that of the automatic method.

Disadvantage-It takes more time as it involves reading and understanding the article and then editing it respectively.

Automatic method:

Advantage
    -It creates the content in just some seconds and it is much faster than the manual method.

Disadvantage-It does not gives you the content as rich as what you will get form the manual method.

The article spinning software window looks like this:

Yes most of the article spinning software has the same format.What I will say is that just type article spinning software or article writer software or content writer software in the Google and you will find a no of them and there are some online software as well so you can just test then out ans use then as well but if you want to use for writing or editing the article than I will suggest you to go with the manual method of the article spinning which has been specified above in detail because I have found that these software's some times edit and provide you rubbish as English is a very complex language because of which some times they are not able to change the sentence properly and even after using then you will have to re edit them manually.

LauraTom Guest

Article spinning is a process of replacing and adding synonyms for the articles. It also can be mentioned as replacing synonyms for the words in order to prevent getting duplicate. You could use one of the online articles spinning software. Add or paste the article in the body of the software and it would replace with the same meaning with different synonyms.

article spinning is a software which provides service to spin the article just with one click but its results not hundred percent

dragon head Guest

I have been using article spinning tool for several times and by using this we can re write any article or contents without changing the meaning of the original one.
    Last edited by dragon head; 19-03-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Linda010 Guest

I definitely think the software method is more beneficial than the manual one. In the past article spinning had taken a huge amount of time. Nowadays, article spinning software produces hundreds of super high quality articles in a second. These can ignite website traffic and produce content super fast for submission to the article directories. With one click of a button you will avoid duplicate content and produce hundreds of high quality articles.

Article spinning is yet another stupid software that can be used to spam the web. A quality article written manually takes about 2 hours of your time. With article spinning software an article can be written in less than 2 minutes. Article spinning software is used for search engine optimization.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast