Thread: Facebook mobile users rate increasing day by day

Facebook mobile users rate increasing day by day

I am not sure others had notice this or not, but Facebook mobile users is increasing day by day. To some extent I found that mobile platform is not secure. And also on mobile you get limited window to work. You cannot see your complete timeline and all. But still people loves to work on the same. The last news that I saw told that Facebook has around 110 Million users only on mobile platform.

Re: Facebook mobile users rate increasing day by day

You are missing one thing. This mobile platform consist of tablets also. Till yet no site has provided how much of them came through a tablet. And you know that compared to mobile working on Tablet PC makes your work more easier.

This can be due to android I think. After iOS, Android is the only operating system that can give people a much better functionality. I am here talking about web surfing. I remember in older time if you do not have a nice smartphone from a branded company, you cannot surf pages well. Ample of elements never load on your screen. But with introduction of Android web has expanded more which has created a separate area for mobile users. Tablets are on the same contributing more to it. Facebook is a popular social networking website.

There is app designed for many mobile operating system through which users can instantly login and share stuff. Facebook has became a common platform for many and now the ads stuff add more revenue stuff for people. It has became quiet a large platform for promotion and marketing.

Facebook is rising among marketing professional know. I had seen the ads on my profile page. People also use Facebook to participate in many events and social matters. This is some what a addiction today.

What I think this has became possible because of smartphone. Smartphone had given a better platform to people to interact with each other. You can chat, find friends, use apps, etc. It is now a hangout place for people. Another thing which had made Facebook popular is the simplicity. It does not loads up with stuff which are never needed. One thing that reduce my interest recently was Timeline. It is quiet complicated for me to understand. But still the popularity is not falling. Smartphones comes equipped with FB apps.

They are used for promotion. Other than this I had noticed that ample of manufacturers, game provides, movie makers, etc shifted to Facebook for promotion. This gives them a judgement on the popularity of product. A tool which can tell you about user behavior is rare and costly.

I did not find any thing great in that. Today more people are using phones, so that they use it for FB. It gives them a much easier option to update info and share photos which most likely everyone like to do.

Even I agree that mobile is one of the most comfortable. I am using Samsung Galaxy S 3. It gives me a much better interface that I can see on my laptop. Also it gives a quick access and FB notification on my screen. So there is less hassle to open a browser, then login and then check the notification options. This makes your job more easier. Because of easy usage and availability of such feature, people are use to work on smartphone. The same thing is also applicable for Tablet. When I check the interface of this site on Windows and then on iPad there was great difference.

It was smoother and better. The images were clean and buttons were well built. I think they invest a good amount in providing mobile website. Once you start working on smartphone or tablet you will not love to go back on pc. Another thing, today Smartphones and Tablets are in budget. This gives a easier way for people to stay connected. The mobile plans are also reasonable.

It is a good indication. Any website which has a web built mobile platform makes it user more comfortable to access it. There were times when you cannot any website without the help of pc, but scene is much different today.

I think this is because of tablets. Tablets had made facebook more popular. I check the same site in iPad. I played games like Poker and Ruby Blast. The same work smoother and better on wifi.

I found this more fun, while on pc it is a bit complicate to site for long hours. Compared to that a smartphone or tablet is more easier to handle. You can site anywhere you want. With 3G SIM connectivity internet work more easier and all features are accessible.

That does not really matter. This guys are in the business of promotion and marketing. And for them FB is quiet good platform. They engage a huge amount of money to make the site well accessible for all.