Thread: What is Green Technology

What is Green Technology

Hearing a lot about green technology from my professor but don’t know what exactly it is. My science professor always keeps on sharing knowledge which she reads from so and so source. However I never too interest her sayings but from past three days she is being repeating this term frequently. Initially I ignored this thing but yesterday again while explaining something about Environmental health she repeated the same term saying that we should prefer Green Technology. I am fed up now. Someone please explain what is it. I can’t directly go and ask her as am sure she we come to know that I didn’t pay attention towards her from long time.

Re: What is Green Technology

Seems like you are too mischievous. Anyways I would help you out with explaining you the meaning of Green technology. Firstly let me tell you that you do not misunderstand the word green. It has nothing to do with the color green. Green technology is nothing but an environmental friendly technology. Like in today’s generation how we are taught to use only eco friendly objects and things the same way even with regards to the technology there is Green technology which refers to eco friendly technologies. Now days, you will see that people are only recommended to use Green technology to save energy and other resources.

Hope this much is more than enough for you to cope up with your science teacher.

Yeah that’s fair enough but now there are few more questions that are rising up in my mind. it would be much better if a detailed description of the same is provided to me. I would love to know more about it. Firstly I wanted know where and how exactly the Green technology is used. What are the main benefits using this green technology. And lastly can a normal citizen like me be a part of green technology or create a green technology like we do with eco friendly things.

Green Technology is actually a development of a products and equipments that will help you to reserve and retain the natural resource and also it will help us to stay away from any bad and negative harm of our own activity. Not just Green technology is beneficial to the environment but it is also beneficial for you. if the environment is being saved from getting destroyed indirectly you are saving yourself. If you prefer Green technology your household resources like electric power are conserved and indirectly you are benefiting yourself.

Overall this Green technology is helping the environment from not getting disturbed. After the entire environment is meant for we human being and therefore the environments good will is our good will. Green technology in other terms also known as Environmental Technology or Clean Technology.

Anyone can be a part of Green Technology. In fact I believe that everyone has to be the part of Green Technology. Without the support of all individual it is actually not possible to establish Green Technology.

The only reason why this Green technology has been introduced is because everybody is well aware of Global warming. If things go in the same way then definitely at some point of stage the world is going to suffer a lot due to our own faults. Now this is the time where we have to take some action to protect the environment. Already people have started working on creating an Eco-friendly environment where they make use of all those things that do not make the involvement of plastic bags rather then make use of such things that could be easily degraded.

But the same thing cannot be applied for electronic and mechanical things. For them Green Technology has been introduced. Green technology targets making normal electronic items in such a way which would not harm the environment in future even after several years.

But how come an electronic harms the environment. I mean, with the normal non-technical products like bags, articles and other accessories you can say that environment can be harmed with the involvement of polythene. And for stopping such things eco-friendly have been introduced. But what about electronic, I have never heard of any technical product harming the environment. Electronic products are used at home or offices or at any industries and as far as know once we buy an item we do not throw it until it gets completely defect or stops functioning. They run on electricity, in fact without electricity I guess no electronic item is going to run. Either they run directly through electricity or they run using a storage battery. Now here where exactly they are harming the environment?

Let me take an example of any of your household electronic gadget that has a battery. Now let me tell you that most of the electronic devices batteries contain the most dangerous chemicals which would obviously not harm the environment until you throw them. But after you throw them anywhere nearby water, the water is going to get polluted and also along with that other things are going to get contaminated.

This was just a simple example; likewise there are other more things that can harm the environment. In short, I just wanted to say that electronic items do contain some chemicals that could affect and pollute the environment.

Now the current status is that very less number of people are actually supporting Global Technology as they believe that Global Technology is going to take away the fun that they get from a normal technology.

For those people who do not believe Green Technology as a great business, I would like to say that you can definitely prefer Green Technology for money. In today’s market green technologies and inventories are now days a very good business. According to the current reading it is doing a fast and huge business in the technological market. And for the consumers I can only say that with this Green Technology your power would be saved in a huge amount which would help you to pay less for the electricity.