Thread: Can you live one day without playing The Sims 3 Showtime?

Can you live one day without playing The Sims 3 Showtime?

such a lovely game isn’t it , well I can leave without this game , it’s like been a important part of my daily routine. I have to play this game for atleast 10 minute in a day , I am so addicted to the game. So thought to ask this. Is it possible for you to live No Sims for one day? Please share your comment on this I would like to know

Re: Can you live one day without playing The Sims 3 Showtime?

Just bought the game on 5th match , really liked it and will be playing continuously for at least few months. Beside I have bought this game for playing it not for just leave it and sit

Well I can take a break from the game although today is not that day. Beside I don’t play every day. But occasionally I love play this game ,its really nice but I am not addicted to the game that bad and also I work all weekdays so its just the weekends that I get to play, if I am not doing anything .

Well I was addicted to the game such a great feature but I am at the moment not playing for the reason that the new patch has ruined the game for me and I am frustrated as I didn’t take the back up of the game so I deleted the whole thing and left the game alone for while

So I have not played the game the entire day and I think I am not able to play the game tomorrow either or the next day as I am going to be out of town where there no computer . so I have no issue with not playing the game

Linda010 Guest

I used to play the game a lot. Now I am spending at least 30 minutes on it every Sunday. It is catchy and I understand Farren. On the other hand, it is good to have a break of using these computers.

Sabrey Guest

So I have not played the game the entire day and I think I am not able to play the game tomorrow either or the next day as I am going to be out of town where there no computer .