Thread: Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

I thought of asking this question to you all only since I know there is no one else who can answer this question for me. I want to know if there are any good tablet repairing training centre’s in India? That’s what I want to know.

There is a ITI institute nearby area which deals with the repairing of all the electronic stuffs and gives training as well but they don’t deal with the tablets. I also asked them if they know any instate that will help me with the repairing then even they did not have any idea about it. after that I did some research in the net for the same still couldn’t get any information about the same that’s when I thought of asking this question with you all. You know tablet demands are growing day by day in india and with the availability of cheap tablets in India it is but obvious that they are going to be damaged one day or the another and also their service centers are quite miniscule here in india. So that’s when I thought of grabbing the opportunity and learn the tablet repairing course on my own. I am on the lookout but cant get any help from the locals. If you all have any such techie that deals with tablet repairing and all then do PM me all the necessary contact details of the respective person. It will be helpful. So I hope you all have understood what I have said do give me some replies on the same. waiting for the response from your side.

re: Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

Its very important for me to know where do you stay so that I can suggest you some place from where you can check out the repairing centers and i am surprised that you did not get any information on the net about the training centre’s for repairing the tablet pc. Anyways what I can say here is that do tell me where exactly do you stay in India so that I can suggest you some places, where you can check in.

re: Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

If you stay in delhi then here is a institute for you which you can check out. I did find out in the internet the institute name is ‘EXPERT INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE TECHNOLOGIES’

Address: 2453, Hudson Line, Top Floor, Kingsway Camp,
    (Near G.T.B Nager Metro Station Gate no 4)
    New Delhi – 110009
    Here are the contact numbers of that institute: 011-47814776, +91 9718888344, +91-9582228777

You can also contact them on this email id expertno.1institute@gmail.com
    One thing I would like to clarify here is that I don’t claim any responsibility of this particular institute since you had asked for the details for tablet repairing institute that’s when I searched in the net and gave you this information. Whatever you need to clarify with them you call them up and have it solved. Don’t ask any questions related to the institute over here.

Naughty re: Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

Ok I have heard about that institute but the problem is that they are having head branches only in Delhi and I stay in Mumbai. So that’s why accommodation and all for such a short duration course will be a very difficult thing for me. That’s why I was looking for some institute nearby my area. EXPERT INSTITUTE people are coming in Mumbai but it will take some time for them to completely settle down here and setup a training institute in Mumbai. So I don’t have much time to wait for them till they set up their institute over here. Also some guy over here asked me why didn’t I get any information in the internet for the ‘tablet repairing training centre’s in Mumbai? The thing is simple even you go and search for it and you will hardly find any institute in Mumbai. That was the purpose of me to come over here and ask this question with you all. Hopefully by today I will be getting some replies from you all on this. Do reply out guys. Waiting for the response from your side.

Re: Are there any tablet repair training centres in India?

So you should have mentioned out clearly in the above post that you are looking for institutes in Mumbai and not in the India. Did you understand? Yes you are right we hardly get any good searches when we look for tablet pc training institutes in Mumbai there are many in Delhi and Bangalore but very rare in Mumbai. You can find a lot of mobile repairing courses but not tablet pc repairing courses. So what I would say is check out if there are any mobile/tablet repairing centre’s nearby your area and if you want then you can work over there people out there will give you some kind of training on how to repair and all such stuff. So that is the best way to learn if you are new to something. So if the repairing centre guy is generous he will ask you to join in from the next day work there for some months and get to know how do they repair the tablets. I am sure you will get lots of experiences out there. So I hope you did like my idea. what say?