Thread: What is difference between Communism and Capitalism

What is difference between Communism and Capitalism

its just a off topic chat and hope you don’t mind it posting on your site as it hardly relates to your forum but as I can see some similar topics in this section I just dared to post this thread on technical forum. So can you give your views regarding the title of the topic as we have to prepare a brief summary regarding this topic and as we are working on a social project it will be great if you state your opinions. So as a art student please help us in this discussion. I can find the topic on net but I want user reviews so I hope you provide the same in my case.

Re: What is difference between Communism and Capitalism

Hey so you can first of all discuss what is Communism and some definition of Communism . and I will provide you same with which you will be able to relate. Communism indicates an economic system which is based on “You put in your fair share, you get your fair share”. And in regards with the capitalism , it indicates an economic system based on the “Survival of the fittest”.so this is the first requirement of your project and you can add some more topics regarding it.

I need to discuss something regarding the capitalism. So to add further, this term was first coined by Karl Marx to explain a system in which small group of community own large amount of money, land, resources. It puts all the financial system is the hands of wealthy business people with the only intend of make best use of income. Such economies stay free of government intervention with all the policies being resolute by concealed persons. The consequence is monopoly, along with a huge gap in the earnings amid the employer class as well as the worker class. Though it’s very superior for trades as well as industries to flourish, it can direct to worker exploitation as well as unprincipled business practices.

Hello guys I have lot to say regarding the communism. This statement is also given by Karl Marx, and it was earlier also said regarding the Capitalism and he states that this is the concluding stage towards development of democratic society. In this case, all the resources are state-owned and it decides its distribution based on the requirements in an effort to bring about impartiality’s mean to say that the communism is conservative. Fewer and fewer public have any say in how the economy labors. By making use of state coercion to fulfill unmet demands, it limits individual liberty. Communism essentially takes the appearance of dictatorship or the oppression of all over one since it’s up to the state to decide who gets what. previously, communist societies have been distinguished by the absolute rule of a revolutionary party leader, beneath whom everyone is equally submissive. It becomes very hard for such an economy to stay alive in a large inhabitants when it becomes difficult for equal sharing of resources.

According to me, I suppose that the communism and capitalism are two severe points of view, which have complementary views regarding individual liberty. Communism asks one to put the society before the individual, while capitalism puts individual liberty, previous to the social order. So, the polarity flanked by two ideologies is 'Individualism against. Social welfare'. Capitalism offers more significance to individual ambitions along with appeals to the inherent selfish nature, which is intrinsic in all persons. This inherent self-centeredness is a consequence of the instinct of self-preservation. Communism demands to our more saintly side, in which we suppose about others before ourselves. It is a gracious consideration, which goes against the inherent self-interested nature of a majority of people, though it is appealing to their liberal natures.

When we compare capitalism and communism , I will say that capitalism results in a decentralized financial system. This is considered as one of the most reward of capitalism. In a decentralized economy, persons are open to more number of alternatives in business. They are exposed to opposition and have to face unusual challenges and locate resolutions to them to stay in rivalry. It is in a capitalist financial system that hard work is rewarded. Entrepreneurs who pitch fine and are able to improved their business are the sure conquerors.

I am with the above post and he defines in a great way. But regarding the capitalism some think the fierce competition brought in relation to by capitalism as its major disadvantage. They consider that a capitalist economy can give rise to unfair opposition. Capitalism makes an financial system money-oriented. Business conglomerates look at the financial system with a materialistic opinion. productivity remains their only main trade goal. Business giants take over less significant corporations. Employment privileges are salaried with the sole aim of higher output. Some economists consider that capitalism possibly will lead to a reduction of the resources on Earth, as it requires incessant financial development.

So , I will say that the primary point of difference among capitalism and communism is concerning the ownership of 'means of production' or else resources in all-purpose. Communism avoids private/individual ownership of land or else any vital resources. as an alternative, all the 'means of production' like land as well as other possessions should be in possession by the state. By state here, I denote the whole group of people. All land along with resources which allow the production of goods as well as services will be in possession of by one and all. the whole thing will be shared! All choices regarding production will be made by the whole community by self-governing means. There will be equivalent salary for all. All the conclusions taken will be according to what is fine for all.

conversely, capitalism think in private possession of land plus means of production. Every man will have to make his value. The major contribution of the profits earned from a business will go to the being who possess the means of production, while the employees who are in charge for running the business will get a little share. Every man will get his earnings according to his worth and according to the thoughts of the man who owns the resources of construction. obviously the people who own the means of construction, the entrepreneur, call the shots when it comes to decision making!

This type of query will have as many replies as there are people to give them since it deals with hard to appreciate political ideologies. To make this more composite is the fact that the description for these things have changed over the years and they mix certain forms of legislative structures, which can be mixed but cannot be match up to.in short I will say that the capitalists believe in a free market financial system, whereas Communists believe in a command (government controlled) financial system.

I need to state my opinions regarding the Capitalism as I suppose it is a is anti social because;
    1. manufacture is geared to making profits not meeting needs - on a essential level this means that starving people carry on to starve since they have no capital to purchase food
    2. labor is separated from its chore of civilizing the world and reduced to boring recurring tasks which frequently get together with the false needs of the market.
    3. Profit making is reliant on creating and upholding false scarcity in a world of profusion.