Thread: India’s best online shopping portal

India’s best online shopping portal

so what is your take on this , I mean I am sure there are many online shopping portal in India, but which one would be the best of all . is there anyone here can suggest something on this … I know there are many online shopper who have a particulate preference that particular online shopping site fulfill . I would be really glad if you people just share your experience and suggest the best of all

Thanks

Re: India’s best online shopping portal

Hey nice topic by the way. Well personally I would like the future bazaar from all the other online shopping portal. Like the indiatimes shopping , sify, and rediff. No bad experience though with the other but it just I feel the price that other charge the future bazaar is comparatively charge less that the other’s . Also there are lots of offer that future bazaar gives from time to time compare to other

I well prefer the EBay is the best online shopping portal for the India. I have bought lots of stuff for there and been the international brand it is the most trust worthy from the other . also the Bagittoday is not that bad I have bought couple of stuff at the reasonable price , you must check those

Well my vote goes to the Shoppers Stop one of the finest online shopping portals in India. If you have looked the site you will find the vast collection of Indian traditional clothing/western clothing by the various international/Indian brands and other accessories and all that in very reasonable price . and the best part is that the Shoppers Stop is not charging any thing for the shipping all over India its free.

Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    I well prefer the EBay is the best online shopping portal for the India. I have bought lots of stuff for there and been the international brand it is the most trust worthy from the other . also the Bagittoday is not that bad I have bought couple of stuff at the reasonable price , you must check those
    I am also with you the ebay is the best compare to other and now with the paisapay it is more convenient to the customer to make payment for their purchase .

Well I suggest not to depend on the particular site for the shopping your product , it always wise that you should try different shopping portal for different product . should not always depend on the same site like

1. For buying the electronic item I suggest Letsbuy or Flipkart
    2. Computer Products I thing the ITwares or the Bitfang
    3. For the Smartphone Flipkart is the best
    4. If you need watches and all EBay is the place to look for
    5. Shoes I would suggest the bestylish is the best

The site like indiatimes shopping , rediff and homeshop18 is not that good for the reason that they have very limited product and EBay though has the wide range but not always you get the best deal out of it

Yeah I also agree that the different sites for different products is the best choice and like to add something on the list and that would be the Groceries and been the different genre of product altogether I think the mygrahak is best site selling only grocery products

I never has any bad experiences with Flipkart yet and I would like to tell you that you should consider them for electronics/phone/etc. I have the IT Depot's original shop on my neighbor hood , so mostly I don’t have to buy any thing online have the Mixed experiences over the years, and as well from others online, although in the past year I have spent a good amount of money there, and I think they are getting better in few years back.

I will never prefer to shop groceries online; unless they have something very specialized otherwise unobtainable. Since the shop is not far from the home . I think we should also support the local businesses as well . That contain the traders and the bigger chains, I don’t want to support FDI-retail companies if they come here

I also support that cause . Even I do not purchase the by the foreign companies who have floated companies in India. I did bought books online plus in terms of purchasing products I like visiting shops. except then the discounts as well as the benefits are far too much in online retail stores. as well the ease to save time as well as products being delivered at home are also the cause why I select shopping groceries online. however then mygrahak is an INDIAN corporation, another reason to shop from them.

haier Guest

Recently I was looking to buy mobile phones for my nephew so I searched the web and compare prizes on different online shopping site.After through search and comparison I concluded that Homeshop18 and Naaptol are best as the offer same product at comparativly low price.My vote goes to both of these sites

gurmeet1 Guest

Flipkart is best india's best online shopping portal.quick delivery within 2-3 days and also customer care support is very good.

ruhisharma Guest

For Books, flipkart is best.

iris Guest

Flipkart is the best online shopping portal!!!

beebayonline Guest

really a good information,Thanks very much! Great to hear from you, and I hope you're doing well. and I would be really glad if you people just share your experience and suggest the best of all
    thank you

ive shopped on e-bay and flipkart..but flipkart is awesome..great service and original products, on time delivery and discounted rates...go for flipkart..ebay is full of fraud sellers who sell cheap fake used/damage items..ebay is waste of money...u hv to b very careful while selectin frm whom u buy...but e-bay is still cool if u r buying cheap goods...