Thread: A unique club experience with Samsung galaxy Note I717

cool A unique club experience with Samsung galaxy Note I717

I had got this phone and I must say that this is the coolest phone that I have seen in the recent times. Well I just want to share with you all the unique club experience that I had. Well I have the habit of keeping my phone at home and going to pubs but this time I thought of accompanying my note along with me. So as soon as I entered it I took the phone and started talking. I was really amazed with so many people staring at my phone. I was really enjoying the attention I must say. The only problem that I have with this phone is that it is really difficult to take the phone out from the pocket especially while we are driving otherwise no complains at all.

Re: A unique club experience with Samsung galaxy Note I717

Yes absolutely the social situation around me has completely changed. Whenever I take this phone out most of the people look at it and say, “hey cool phone mate” and I have to wink at them. Using the stylus to operate the phone and going to the office is really a cool thing. You know only apple’s iPhone users had that privilege and now I am happy that I belong to that category. Using this phone is really a cool think with the 4G lte technology I get data at the light speed. So whoever comes up to me criticizing the phone, all I have to do is show them the phone and they would be certainly impressed with it. that’s what I can say here.

unsure Re: A unique club experience with Samsung galaxy Note I717

I just wonder if anyone who has used Dell streak had got the same attention or not? That’s what I am wondering, whoever has used Dell stream may reply.

It is the best conversation starter phone I have ever seen. I have seen so many girls come up to me and asking about the phone . Whenever I have to ask their number pull up the s-pen and give it to them . Many of them do ask me the phone is so big, don’t you have any problem with it? Frankly speaking I never had any problem with the size of the phone. it goes easily in the pockets and comes out easily as well.

This phone is surely going to give a stiff competition to the apple iPhone users . The performance and the looks of the Galaxy note are much ahead of the iPhone. People are more interested in knowing about this phone rather than the iPhone.

Linda010 Guest

I just bought this phone some days ago and it took me at least one hour to unlock it. Anyway, it is gorgeous and I agree with all of you that it gets people’s attention. I keep the phone in my bag so I don’t have any difficulty taking it with me.