Thread: What do SOPA / PIPA will do and is it going to pass ?

What do SOPA / PIPA will do and is it going to pass ?

hi guys

Does anyone know what dose SOPA / PIPA do as I am lately hearing lot about it this stuff and if this bill will pass a lot is going to change in the internet world , so can anyone here assist me what is all this Buzz about . Can you tell me does this bill is likely to pass I would be really be very much appreciate this

Re: What do SOPA / PIPA will do and dose it going to pass ?

I know that it will be terrible for many of sites and am myself oppose it, however what essentially will it do? In what means will it change the internet world . can anyone one share their knowledge on this will be glad to know this

What this will do is Sites similar to Google as well as yahoo will close down just to evade being sued for content they have no in command of over. Mobile will go back to make only phone calls once more, for the reason that phone manufactures also don't wish for to be sue. You'll see same things occur across the board... however it won't get passed. Obama has previously confirmed that if it hit his table, it will be vetoed and there is not sufficient congressional support to pass it without his signature, its dead, the politicians are too narrow headed to see it though.

Well many sites like Google plus Wikipedia will get censored, YouTube as well as sites like YouTube will get barred. furthermore if you distribute music or else draw a picture of a cartoon plus share it, the corporation will have the right to find you down and make use of legal right to take legal action you , even threaten you with prison.

I familiar with, it's absurd. However I uncertainty the bill will pass there are also many people against it . Hopefully the petition will be sufficient to stop the government y. make use of one more example of government getting way into our lives I hope it don't pass

They’ll just censor the whole thing and not actually stop piracy .for the reason that you'll still be able to get onto sites like thepiratebay through ip . it can be stupid sopa and pipa are not well written

The biggest cause of this bill will be You can't download any longer your favorite movies, eBooks, music, games, apps, images as well as other files online for free of charge!

SOPA/PIPA might provide the government the authority to shut down any website blame of copyright breach with no prior warning , notification or due process. The resistances consider that this is nothing short of government-endorsed restriction of free speech.

It will get an copyrighted material that is on websites with no authorization, and close the website down, so like FaceBook and YouTube that people set songs as well as videos with copyrighted material on continually, those would be close up down

If these bills does pass, at that moment pretty the majority of the internet get close down. i do not believe the us government thought this through very well how a lot of of millions of dollars is this going to outlay out of the us citizens pockets for the government to examine these web sites like the America and another countries aren’t having sufficient financial issue perhaps they should relax and think this through

Re: What do SOPA / PIPA will do and is it going to pass ?

SOPA is full of BS..

we have to help stop this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotAngeL View Post
    SOPA is full of BS..

we have to help stop this!!!
    yeah, I agree with you. If this will approved then the sites like Wikipedia and Google will be blocked as they are thinking that it is having copyright.

once more USA believe their law apply to whole world. How can one country make its law over someone else’s? How can US sue let’s say i am in India and India based websites? If its based in India its is under laws that apply to that country, right? However I am familiar with the motive, USA think they are a going to rule someone else and that it can pass. If your 2nd alteration gives you the right to bare gun that doesn’t mean you can take it in another countries.