Go Back   TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where does most of the calculations done in the computer take place?

Off Topic Chat

Old 30-12-2011

smile Where does most of the calculations done in the computer take place?

I have taken a new Computer with the Windows Xp Service Pack 1 Operating System. I like to gather the information about the computer and that is the reason why I want to know from you all that Where does most of the calculations done in the computer take place? Can anyone tell me the answer for this question. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thank You in advance….

Old 30-12-2011

Re: Where does most of the calculations done in the computer take place?

The Central Processing Unit [C.P.U] is a main part of the computer. As far as my knowledge is concerned about the computer,inside the CPU a specific function called the Arithmetic function handles all the calculations of the Computer….
Old 30-12-2011

I too, think it is the Central Processing Unit where all the calculations of the computer takes place. It is related to some algorithms on which it works in order to calculate. The Computer performs the calculations based on these algorithms to perform the calculations.
I hope this helps you…
Old 02-01-2012

Thank You so much for your suggestions guys. The information given by you has really helped me in adding some extra information to my knowledge about the computerů..

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , , , , ,