Thread: Is there any Blue Hat SEO technique?

Is there any Blue Hat SEO technique?

I have been aware of the some of the SEO techniques which are known as the black hat technique, white hat technique and the gray hat technique but I have recently heard of a technique called blue hat technique I mean I am not very sure about it is it exist and if it exist then what kind of a technique is this and what is the advantage and disadvantage of this technique. Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Is there any Blue Hat SEO technique?

I have heard about the white and black hat technique but I have never heard of the gray hat technique that you have specified and as far as I am aware of the blue hat technique then I will like to inform you that it is just a SEO blog till now and it is likely to cover some more advance techniques then the white hat technique and the black hat technique or we can say that it can be a combination of both but till the time it is just a blue hat seo blog which is in promotion where they suggest new techniques previously it was known as "bloomtools hat seo" when it was announced by the bloomtools and now it is named as blue hat technique.

What I have found on their website is that the blue hat technique is just a website till the time and it has been made to dedicate the art of Advanced SEO it is basically a an advanced Internet marketing and search engine optimization techniques and it has the knowledge of the white hat technique as well as the black hat technique and this website is just to i9nform the people about the basic things of the seo techniques and its motive is to just inspire the webmasters to copy and mimic this type of technique for the advanced search engine marketer.

Yes even I will like to inform you that currently there are just the following techniques:
    • Black hat technique
    • White hat technique

The other technique that you have specified I mean that the gray technique is also known as black technique and they are not the different techniques where as the blue technique is just a website you can just Google it out.

Here I will like to inform you that there are two technique which has been specified and they really exist as well and they are known as white hat technique and black hat technique where the white one is considered to be the right way and the black is considered to be the wrong way and it is even considered as unethical technique which has been banned by Google so people are generally using the white technique now a days to promote their websites and get the best position but then there are some people who still use both the technique in order to get the best out of it and they have named it as gray technique bit it is not a separate technique of SEO and it really does not exist.

Hey I am really thankful to you all for providing me with such a detail information about this technique and also for clearing my doubt regarding the blue hat technique I was till know think that there is a blue ans gray technique as well but now I am assured that currently there is only two twchniquw one is black hat and the other is white hat technique.I was aware of it the white and the black one but I was not having so much information about it really thanks for this.