Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is Google plus effective?

Off Topic Chat

Old 17-10-2011

Is Google plus effective?

Day by day Google plus getting less response. Do you think Google plus failed against Facebook? If anybody knows its benefit then please share.

Old 17-10-2011

Re: Is Google plus effective?

I believe goggle plus is bit behind as facebook previously been so much admired still I am acquainted with a lot of such people who are not a lot addicted to internet however they know regarding facebook. Facebook previously been so much trendy however up till now still can?t say something as these industries is quickly changing.
Old 01-12-2011

I don't think that g+ is loosing against facebook. Google making changes in their strategy and now they also included the g+ ion the seo . So, now g+ is gaining good response and also g+ is in developing stge . So, we have to wait and see if g+ fails or pass ..
Old 20-01-2012

Even though it's not famous like facebook, i still think it's pretty effective..
Old 20-01-2012

Yes, it is good but I dont think that it can beat Facebook. I have account on google+ and facebook but I am regular on facebook and hardly open Google plus. There are some of the other threads here about the same.

Do you think Google + is better than Facebook
Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives
Old 13-04-2012

I think Google+ introduced with new features and as a competitor of Facebook,facebook also apply many implement,but it's the time of facebook and google + will be wait for good response.
Old 12-03-2013
Linda010

Like facebook, google plus is also a social networking site. It have no additional feature. So, google plus is failed against facebook.
Old 13-03-2013
Banned Users

I am not sure if Google+ can be considered a failure quite yet, but I do think to this time that the platform has not performed up to expectations. It will be interesting to see if Google responds with the new changes coming to facebook that were recently announced.
Old 14-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by techkid12 View Post
I am not sure if Google+ can be considered a failure quite yet, but I do think to this time that the platform has not performed up to expectations. It will be interesting to see if Google responds with the new changes coming to facebook that were recently announced.
Yeah, even I believe that Google Plus is of no use. The worst part is that you need to be signed in the gmail account all the time if you want to put any link of information in your circle, that comes in the google search results. Also, there are many complicated options given for posting any article or a link on our page.
Old 09-04-2013

Google plus is not so effective in terms of social networking. However, Google plus will help in reputation management, online visibility for websites. I personally use Google plus page for my blog to see how it works. Sure, my traffic was increased by 5% (organic traffic).
Old 06-05-2013

Although i don't use Google+ nor Facebook. but i think Google+ was failed against Facebook or other SNS like Twitter.
Old 06-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhyasuraj View Post
Google plus is not so effective in terms of social networking. However, Google plus will help in reputation management, online visibility for websites. I personally use Google plus page for my blog to see how it works. Sure, my traffic was increased by 5% (organic traffic).
You means google+ can improve you blog traffic? really?
Old 14-06-2013

no, it's not. facebook is still the best.
Old 21-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by attitude.ashwin View Post
Day by day Google plus getting less response. Do you think Google plus failed against Facebook? If anybody knows its benefit then please share.
Yes you are right.
Old 11-02-2014

Google + (Google Plus) is similar to Facebook and, nevertheless, a project of Google has more useful features and a significant difference – this service can be used privately in small groups.

TechArena Community > General Discussion > Off Topic Chat
Tags: , ,