Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Google plus effective?

Is Google plus effective?

Day by day Google plus getting less response. Do you think Google plus failed against Facebook? If anybody knows its benefit then please share.

Re: Is Google plus effective?

I believe goggle plus is bit behind as facebook previously been so much admired still I am acquainted with a lot of such people who are not a lot addicted to internet however they know regarding facebook. Facebook previously been so much trendy however up till now still can’t say something as these industries is quickly changing.

I don't think that g+ is loosing against facebook. Google making changes in their strategy and now they also included the g+ ion the seo . So, now g+ is gaining good response and also g+ is in developing stge . So, we have to wait and see if g+ fails or pass ..

Even though it's not famous like facebook, i still think it's pretty effective..

Yes, it is good but I dont think that it can beat Facebook. I have account on google+ and facebook but I am regular on facebook and hardly open Google plus. There are some of the other threads here about the same.

Do you think Google + is better than Facebook
    Google's +1 vs Facebook's Likes vs Orkut's Scraps vs MySpace's Profiles vs Twitter's Tweets vs. HiFi's Fives

I think Google+ introduced with new features and as a competitor of Facebook,facebook also apply many implement,but it's the time of facebook and google + will be wait for good response.

Linda010 Guest
    Like facebook, google plus is also a social networking site. It have no additional feature. So, google plus is failed against facebook.

techkid12 Guest

I am not sure if Google+ can be considered a failure quite yet, but I do think to this time that the platform has not performed up to expectations. It will be interesting to see if Google responds with the new changes coming to facebook that were recently announced.

Quote Originally Posted by techkid12 View Post
    I am not sure if Google+ can be considered a failure quite yet, but I do think to this time that the platform has not performed up to expectations. It will be interesting to see if Google responds with the new changes coming to facebook that were recently announced.
    Yeah, even I believe that Google Plus is of no use. The worst part is that you need to be signed in the gmail account all the time if you want to put any link of information in your circle, that comes in the google search results. Also, there are many complicated options given for posting any article or a link on our page.

Google plus is not so effective in terms of social networking. However, Google plus will help in reputation management, online visibility for websites. I personally use Google plus page for my blog to see how it works. Sure, my traffic was increased by 5% (organic traffic).

Although i don't use Google+ nor Facebook. but i think Google+ was failed against Facebook or other SNS like Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by sandhyasuraj View Post
    Google plus is not so effective in terms of social networking. However, Google plus will help in reputation management, online visibility for websites. I personally use Google plus page for my blog to see how it works. Sure, my traffic was increased by 5% (organic traffic).
    You means google+ can improve you blog traffic? really?

no, it's not. facebook is still the best.

Quote Originally Posted by attitude.ashwin View Post
    Day by day Google plus getting less response. Do you think Google plus failed against Facebook? If anybody knows its benefit then please share.
    Yes you are right.

Google + (Google Plus) is similar to Facebook and, nevertheless, a project of Google has more useful features and a significant difference – this service can be used privately in small groups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast