Thread: Valve Store shipping charge is too expensive

Valve Store shipping charge is too expensive

The valve store is meant for selling T-shirts and other stuffs. Everything is fine in this as well as the product price but the shipping charges seem to be very high. Standard shipping charge is $13.50 and that is even for a single T-shirt. I was going to obtain the TF2 Spy shirt, except not while the shipping factually costs approximately as much as the real shirt.

Re: Valve Store shipping charge is too expensive

As far as I know it is something like the official distributor. That may not have nearly everything from the shop but at least much. If you have any special requests you can also ask in the shop by mail. Valve merchandise comes as far as I know more "batches" pure

I would like to organize, but the problem is where people often sit along the shipping to some countries for that is what you have to spend a fair amount and any customs fees that you need to take. I'll soon be mailing about discounts for large quantities, but I think this action is interesting for people below the $ 50 to spend there because otherwise you can order yourself better.

After a long wait, Valve could at least for a short time in the Valve Store finally offer some Weighted Companion Cube plush. The joy did not last very long, because in no time they were sold out again. Since supply is an urgent need to be purchased. Apart from the Valve Store You may still buy some other gadgets, for example an Aperture Labs cup of coffee and numerous posters and books. Also available are Headcrab plush. It's even a hat for the true fans among you.

Now I own products at Valve ordered a package of posters from the campaigns of Left 4 Dead 2 and a promotional poster. In total, the $ 15.95 price. It came Shipping (International Economy) from $ 20. It did not imported into Netherlands customs fees to be paid. Now I look at this with some surprise total price considered. I remember that I have a sum of $35. Point is that this purchase with any other purchases at Valve store was added. This means that any additional costs for each participant were divided. Of Course, intelligible to the sponsor but in the case of posters so it pays for itself at Valve store to buy something. In the case of larger products, it might be easier to do a joint action. So a little tip for people who want to order at Valve store.

Note that in Europe you must have for $ 27 (about 18 €) for shipping or your order will be canceled. Having said that no duty on the horizon and only 4 to 5 days to receive the package.

A necessary condition is the closeness between the buyers so that it can be exchanged by hand and zero expenses in Italy; otherwise the group must not exceed 4 units so that the total costs, even counting shipping 3 +3, prove convenient, after division.

As mentioned in the headline, someone has already made experience? I want to buy something for about $ 43. T-shirt is for me and Cappi as textiles (clothing), a 12% due to customs. Thus, only $ 30. As experience with Valve Store if I'm right so far accounting for the dollar and euro and customs. Whether the total of customs costs for all three objects, or is calculated individually. And when do I pay the customs fees must be paid immediately with it, or only when I have the package, the tariff must provide the cost-mail assignments.