Thread: Need some information on Dell Service Center

Need some information on Dell Service Center

My Dell inspiron 14R (N4010) is having a problem with its touch pad it’s not picking up the touch properly, my laptop is out of warranty by now and i still want to get this solve by a authorized service center. I stay in Dothan Alabama area but I am not able to locate any Dell authorized service center in my area. Is anyone aware of it? Or have an idea about it?

Re: Need some information on Dell Service Center

I am facing a problem while logging into windows. I had created a backup drive and the computer wanted to boot the backup drive so i went for uninstalling the software and as I have multiple accounts I have to to insert the right one to log in. I want to remove the other unwanted accounts but i am not getting the permission to access other accounts even though I am the administrator, have been denied access to all the other any help regarding this problem will be highly appreciated

I’ll prefer you to try the Dell technical support they must be having a solution for it. I had a Dell inspiron 1750 and it was having some problem in reading and writing cd’s. But mine was under a warranty period so I went to the Dell technical support and they suggested me for updating the registry and combo drive firmware. I did as they said and the problem was solved. I think you can get your problem solved too.

I don’t think that the dell technical support has a answer to every problem, I had a problem with my Dell wireless mouse and keyboard they had stopped working. Even I went for the Dell technical support and they gave me a advice of upgrading the Bios and as soon as I did so, the system has started failing to boot giving a “Diskette not found error”.

You can try this out because even I was having the same problem some days ago. And finally I tried this way out just go to the Bios by clicking on f2 and after entering it click on the load default option after doing this just enter the integral and just disable the fdc or fds .It had worked for me, hope it would work for you as well.