Thread: Is it Helpful to Clean Registry?

akankshi Guest

Is it Helpful to Clean Registry?

Hi everybody,
    I have much work on computer and for me life is nothing without computer. I work on computer and thus also have so many errors on window. So i always try various software for various work. Here from some days, i was little bit worry about finding errors due to invalid entries etc and repair all these errors in safe and easy way.
    I searched for this, then i found Glary Registry Repair , I just tried it. First i downloaded and then installed it on my computer. Then i started scaning for registry errors and found various errors. I found a proper scan result showing errors effected in which part. It is quite good. I will say thanks to this software that this reduced my worry.
    What's your view regarding this. What you will say about this software that is it Helpful to Clean Registry or not.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Maqbool; 02-09-2011 at 10:50 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Re: Is it Helpful to Clean Registry?

There are manu registry cleaner in the market. One of the famous registry cleaner would be CCleaner. CCleaner is designed to optimize and to clean the system. The software removes unused files from your hard drives, shortcuts, no target, ActiveX controls, help files, entries in the registry, etc. to free up space and improve the loading of Windows.