Thread: How to deal with cyber stalkers?

How to deal with cyber stalkers?

My query will sound unique to you but I need help as soon as possible. Please reply valid answers. In a site I saw a post having trouble with a cyber stalker. I mistaken commented on that "Just report him" verbatim. This comment of mine drew the stalker attention on me. The stalker messaged me and I contacted the original poster and asked. They said to me that the stalker himself has been sending insane messages to anyone they could find linked in with the original poster. What to do further?

Re: How to deal with cyber stalkers?

If you ask me that if I were in the same position of yours then I would have ignored the message. The things that you have described would quickly result to bans. Also you can put that person to ignore list. Its just a waste of resources that would give you nothing. Don’t engage yourself more in this conversation and avoid such mistakes in future because it is risky and illegal. Even you may face legal issues due to it.

This kind of problems may draw you to legal action. You don’t need to answer such messages. The valid person will take strict legal action on the stalker who is sending such kind of wired messages. I am suggesting you to stop putting yourself into this is that it may be a part of some terrorist plot or trafficking drugs/guns/slaves. The best option is that you should ignore this. I think he is not within reach of effective retaliation.

If you are continue getting insane messages from the individual then I recommend you to take some actions against it. These stalkers are mainly concerned to affect the work or relationship. Try contacting legal authorities, family or friends to defend yourself and take necessary actions against it. So before getting harm its necessary that you take all possible precautions needed. I think you would be asked to go the offenders by going to the authorities as they have rights to access to logs on the ISP end and then construct a case.

I have faced similar kind of problem. My cyber stalker started online. I did not got the opportunity to meet the IRL, so I ignored it. Its very difficult to handle the predator who are mentally ill to a point of insanity. They are very well versed with violating the law. Its very irritating to handle such kind of situations. Till a limit one can tolerate. If you don’t want to waste your precious time then the only thing you can do is ignore them.

I suggest you to try learning Internet anonymity. The iPredators use all the possible methods including
    As far as a public. They use methods that are beyond our reach. Take a easy guide to users wanting and researching malicious anonymity. If you are avoided to learn about Internet anonymity, you should invite users to e-mail or message privately about it.