Thread: Can laptop radiation cause cancer

Can laptop radiation cause cancer

I bought a brand new laptop HP Mini about a year ago and have had it plugged into AC power continuously and have been using for long periods of time in excess of 7 hours per day, as when one uses a desktop computer. Honestly, I never had a desktop computer in my life, except for years and have always paid my friend pc and I'm crashing at their place, but since I have my laptop I've been sitting in front of it for many hours every days and have been doing this for 4 months, so I wonder if I am exposed to large amounts of radiation from laptops laptop is supposed to only be on for 4 hours until the battery dies, but now I basically had 24 / 7 on the power hard on the table and uses it for long periods of time as a desktop computer without these professional portable shield.

Re: Can laptop radiation cause cancer

There were a couple of studies that includes cell phones and the potential to cause cancer as a side effect of radiation exposure. There is no proof that they do. The types of brain cancer in question were glioma or meningioma and acoustic neuroma. However, there has not been long enough to know for sure. I hope this think can help you out and if anyone else has some more knowledge about this topic please help me out.

You do not need to worry about RF radiation is out of your laptop. Basically, swimming in an environment full of things anyway, from sunlight to bask in, our microwaves, cell phones, chargers for different devices, radios and televisions. None of this is an obvious concern really, not even important enough to give a real thought. There are laws that restrict the amount of radiation of all kinds than any of the devices can deliver, and are not considered as significant sources of something dangerous. They even considered safe during pregnancy, statistically unchanged cancer rates around. A laptop releasing a large amount of heat-and are more likely to burn with that you fry your precious womb with the radiation. Furthermore, if the computer cannot get what the cell phone can jump or sunlight will. And do not forget the microwave popcorn. Seriously against the cold in this. You are not in danger from their own laptop.

Many people worry that if they use your laptop for long periods of time may increase your risk of developing cancer, particularly testicular cancer. This has occurred due to the numerous reports claiming that the use of a laptop for long periods of time can cause infertility, cancer and all sorts of health problems. Naturally, people will be concerned at this, not only for their own health and the health of the population, but also for the health of future generations. Many children now have laptop computers they use every day and how young and still growing are, the fear is that this will have a negative impact on their health in the coming years. However, it is true? Unfortunately there is no clear answer to this. If you can find much information on the Internet indicating that the use of a laptop for long periods may increase the risk of cancer, and yet at the same time there are no significant studies with compelling evidence to support this thesis. So what's going on?

According to the World Health Organization there are no adverse effects of low level radiation from wireless, even for long-term exposure. In fact, experts say that the physics of radiation from Wi-fi is much less than that emitted by domestic microwave oven and well below the threshold for any effect on humans. So why is there so much hype? What is known is that although the male genitalia are outside the body to keep them fresh, as the lowest temperature required for sperm production and sperm to survive. As laptops are often located in the first round, which are very close to the genital area and the fear is that this can raise the temperature inside the scrotum and may cause infertility and damage cells. Cancer is thought to develop mainly due to damage to the cells.

What I do not know what causes testicular cancer or why the number of men develops testicular cancer on the rise. Indeed, not only the testicular cancer that is becoming more common, many serious diseases and health problems are increasing now, and there is no single cause has been identified yet why this is the case. Can someone else give their view on this.