Thread: Facebook question

Facebook question

My 15 yr old daughter is having a problem with Facebook. Actually she has changed her password so problem is rectified but I still have a question...a former friend of hers must have known her password, logged in to her account while she was on her laptop and proceeded to take screen shots of a chat she was having with another friend. She then printed the screen shots and mailed them to the boy that had been the topic of the chat conversation! Is there any way to find out exactly who or what IP address logged into her Facebook account? I know you can see what IP address last logged in to your account but is there a way to go back and view Facebook log ins history? I can't seem to find a way to get a hold of anyone at Facebook. Thanks for any help.

Re: Facebook question

I am not sure about the Facebook Chat but first thing that i will advise you to change the account setting which will make your Facebook Login Secure. Also i will advise you to go with the new secure feature of the Facebook. Just login to Facebook Account and after that i will advise you to go to Account Security and after that Click on Yes to "Would you like to receive notification for logins from new devices?". It will register your home computer or Mobile phone and if you wanted to login other then these device then it will ask for some question without answer to that question you will not be allowed to login.