Thread: IRCTC Advertisement Rates

IRCTC Advertisement Rates

I am planning to place an advertisement on the IRCTC and for that i need your help. I need to know about the rates that can be charged by the Indian railway for approving the Advertisement on the IRCTC. I have tried but did not got any solution so finally asking the same to you. If you are having any knowledge regarding same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: IRCTC Advertisement Rates

First thing that i need to know what size of the banner and what location on the IRCTC you wanted to display the banner of yours. If you wanted to display the banner on the Home Page with the size of the 419*133 then let me tell you that the reserve price for this auction is 900000 and the Auction price is 975000. If you apply for this auction then you will be able to place you ads on IRCTC Site with From 1-Oct-10 to 31-Dec-10. So if you can then first decide the location and size of the Ads and then contact the IRCTC for same.

First of thanks for the quick response Actually i am not specific about the size of the Ads. I need to know about the complete rates so that i can get it working with the issue of mine. Home page ads will better option but if you are having rates for other pages of the IRCTC then do let me know. Waiting for your response.

If you are not specific about the rates and wanted to know about the complete rates then i will advise you to go with the below given attachment which is having the complete rates detail. Just download the attachment and then to extract it. Double click on excel file and you will come to know about all the rates of the IRCTC advertisement.
    Attached Files Attached Files