Thread: Unable to register debit card on Vodafone website?

Unable to register debit card on Vodafone website?

Hello friends I have been looking for recharging my mobile phone directly through the Vodafone website as I have heard that these has been even made possible directly from there. I have searched for the information on how to make this thing possible but still I haven’t got from any where. Whenever I go to the Vodafone website inorder to recharge the phone from there they are prompting for my debit card number and on providing them the same I have found that there some error that comes saying that 'Sorry we are not able to process your request yet” and I am not able to do any thing else with it so can any one suggest how to actually make this thing possible.

Re: Unable to register debit card on Vodafone website?

Well if you are residing in India then I suggest that this kind of functionality is not yet made able in India still and that you will have to wait for sometime until the functionality that helps you in recharging the mobile phone, This kind of functionality where in you can directly recharge sitting at home is sonly started in the foreign countries and still have to made available in India, so guys those who trying out to recharge from the Vodafone website I would suggest not to do it now as it is no use,

Hey even if this kind of thing is made available wherein we can make the recharge of the mobile phone directly from the Vodafone website then it will surely become vulnerable to thefts and attacks on our debit card. As far as I know I think that if we provide our debit card number to them then it can and will become visible to some of the them or even can some one hack into that website and can directly place some kind of a program wherein any kind of information that we pass through the textboxes will become vulnerable to the hackers. So its better to avoid this as you can and instead go for the card top ups from the shop.

I even agree with you friends recharging through the websites is not at all considerable and can cause great deal of damage to our money that we have got in our account, Also, I think that there is some kind of risk in each of the method wherein we have to submit our credit or debit card information. I would suggest that it should be made available directly through the our mobile, I know that the credit is made available but that credit is way to low, what would be better that Vodafone directly make a account for us and we can use the same to recharge our mobile phone.