Thread: Is it true that Google will Unveil Own Tablet reported by Springhill Groups?

Is it true that Google will Unveil Own Tablet reported by Springhill Groups?

With the ongoing Google I/O developers conference this week will surely come a lot of surprises from the Internet giant, one of which is the anticipated unveiling of a tablet running on their equally new Android operating system, Jellybean. Google seem to be doing what Microsoft did last week in its unveiling of Surface tablet. It seems Google’s trying to do what Microsoft did last week, which is basically tell their partners they no longer trust them to do things right.The 7-inch Asus-Google tablets will be made by Quanta Computer and will reportedly run on Jellybean, the latest version of Android’s mobile OS. The first of its kind from Google, the tablet could cost up to USD 250, which should be another reason for Amazon as well as Apple to be on the alert.

Hi, I’m Lee. I’m just a newbie here, just asking what are the difference of Jellybean, Gingerbread and IceCream Sandwich. Look I don’t know what kind of android (I mean Specification) I should buy. What do you think?

Re: Is it true that Google will Unveil Own Tablet reported by Springhill Groups?

I haven't used Gingerbread smartphone but i have checked out Jellybean and IceCream Sandwich smartphones . I dint found much difference between both, there are only some additional features like more camera applications, multitasking capability, fast processing time etc. Overall Jellybean is better than IceCream Sandwich as per my experience.