Thread: New taxi and auto rickshaw fare list

New taxi and auto rickshaw fare list

Taxi and auto rickshaw fare list are changing almost every 2 months making middle class people suffer. Even though taxi and auto rickshaw drivers are getting their demands fulfilled by Government, there are many such drivers who have started cheating people who don't have much idea about the fares. So to help those, I am sharing latest taxi and auto rickshaw fare list.

Once can easily print the below images and keep a copy with them.

New taxi fare list – 11.10.2012

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Taxi Tariff Card with Electronic Meter wef. (Page 1):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Taxi Tariff Card with Electronic Meter wef. (Page 2):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Taxi Tariff Card with Mechanical Meter wef. (Page 1):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Taxi Tariff Card with Mechanical Meter wef. (Page 2):

New auto rickshaw fare list – 11.10.2012

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Auto rickshaw (with Electronic Meter) Tariff Card wef (Page 1):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Auto rickshaw (with Electronic Meter) Tariff Card wef-(Page 2):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Auto rickshaw Tariff Card with Mechanical Meter wef. (Page 1):

Mumbai Area (MMR) CNG Auto rickshaw Tariff Card with Mechanical Meter wef.(Page 2):

Re: New taxi and auto rickshaw fare list

It’s really very disappointing to see basic necessities prices increasing day by day. As far as i remember this is the third time where Taxi and auto rickshaw fares have increased. God knows what this Government is up to.

Some time i just wish to be born in other country Just because of the Third class Government.

That is really great. Seems like our RESPECTED GOVERNMENT wants us to die without food. Each and everything is getting costlier day by day and their bank balance too increasing day by day, What about the people ? I think we were good 60 years ago because situation is getting worst now.

Completely SICK of these systems.

I totally agree to you both, anyways Kh@LnaYak do you really think our Government have a class

Did you all know this????? I Came across it yesterday on Facebook, not so sure but it seems true.

Divyasharma Guest

Sometimes I feel I need to carry this list every time I step out of my house because these rickshaw walas are a mess..they always try to earn more and more and think that we are son of billionaires..

dimplethakur Guest

These rickshaw walas charge so much that we rarely want to take them..We focus rather on travelling by foot or some public vehicle..

Quote Originally Posted by dimplethakur View Post
    These rickshaw walas charge so much that we rarely want to take them..We focus rather on travelling by foot or some public vehicle..
    I agree, i prefer walking one km or traveling in sharing rickshaw rather than hiring a rickshaw alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ***n View Post
    I totally agree to you both, anyways Kh@LnaYak do you really think our Government have a class

Did you all know this????? I Came across it yesterday on Facebook, not so sure but it seems true.

LOLz... Seriously its better to travel with Indigo....
    I mostly use to avoid travelling in this auto rickshaws. They are having the price list of their own choice but still they never agree on going by meter and use to demand their own desired high prices which are completely unacceptable.