Thread: PayPal vs. Online Banking

PayPal vs. Online Banking

I lately often came to give attention that many people give more confidence as PayPal e-Banking Savings & Co. is available on how you do? And what do you think about online banks completely free of charge and open branches only be found on the net? If the current account offered here really accepted and used? I would be interested to know how trustworthiness is for you. Please help me regarding this.

Re: PayPal vs. Online Banking

Actually the direct banks are just as trustworthy as the bank with its large branch network. And similar to the Internet, telecom cable network to use the branch network to direct banks to be rented. Advantage of direct banks is precisely the lack of its own, otherwise extremely expensive branch network. Thus, direct banks, especially with current accounts, and fixed-term deposits also act a better interest rate offer as a savings and Co. And checking account offered by local banks with large branch network should be used my recommendation to, since the assets are withdrawn any time free of charge on the large branch network, it is regarding the day or time deposit accounts I would recommend direct banks due to the higher interest rate. However, current accounts of direct banks are used and also do their job well! I use the online features of the house and direct banks in any case, as is the case with unauthorized access to its own capital, a callback function always. That is, with careful and responsible use cannot go much wrong prop? PayPal is, of course, again a step is "better" in terms of usability.

I must admit to being a big fan of online banking! You have always wanted some money to them, or there is transfer, because the rapid and direct online banking just super. With telephone banking, I personally have no experience, but I imagine it to be complicated affairs before, all by voice command or number on the phone. With PayPal, I've paid to be honest only once, while I have the service commercially used without registration. That worked great! You simply enter their account number and sort code, done. But online banking I would rather be, so I tend to feel in control of my data. For online stores I find it most comfortable if they offer direct debit. Amazon for example, the amount will not be debited from the account of the delivery. This possibility is totally comfortable and 100% safe as you can tell a debit card is still in retrospect, the bank that money to get back if it was not authorized. If you have online banking, you can also regularly check their financial status and transactions and respond immediately, if necessary. Since I am just a simple student and want everything from one hand, I am not in a direct bank. I want to take a personal emergency, counseling, if I have a question that cannot be fully determined on the Inet (where I normally accessible only doing research himself). Otherwise, I see direct banks to be as trustworthy, and I'd focus there surely has to test.

With It I think online banking completely safe. Even if I give you my pin and you could not do anything with. Tan Each is numbered. When queried, eg you have to enter Tan 35th The tan 35 is queried only once and never again. Would you like to phishing now my excavations Tan 35, you could do anything with it. However, if someone would come by keylogger on my PayPal password, oh oh, I had a problem. I use PayPal anyway - because it's just incredibly convenient. But of course it is not safe.

I agree, both are pretty reliable and safe. Just depends on who you're purchasing from. If it's a source that may seem a little sketch, using PayPal would be safer, but online banking to those who are more credible. That's typically how I look at it.