Thread: What’s the worst cell phone of 2010?

What’s the worst cell phone of 2010?

Hello guys,I'm new here.
    Last week an interesting article (or rather: photo gallery) appeared, where they featured the 10 worst cell phones of this year. The winner on their list? The Duet W002, which according to their review ‘can take two SIM cards, but is nothing more than a poorly conceived iPhone imitation’. LOL. So I was wondering whether you guys have given any thought on which cell phone is the worst – either from last year or all time. Anyone?
    (Worst Cell Phones of 2010)
    Last edited by Maqbool; 15-12-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed

Re: What’s the worst cell phone of 2010?

It is very difficult to rate any worst cell phone. Because there use be 1000 of cell phone released every year and you or me or anyone is not aware of the same. What we get aware is the best mobile or any best device and that is because of its publicity. BTW, which mobile do you use ?

Well, I have a Droid A855 and the touch screen now...I'd have to say the Chocolate is the worst for me(Just because that was my old phone and I HATED how small the screen was. )

axecooper Guest

Motorola F3
    You can only call with it or send text messages, you can click and turn on, you have to click randomly around half an hour for it to work. If the battery is low and off, it's really hard to get it working again, does not accept the charger.

I can't say that 2010 had any bad phones. They wee just different and had different purposes.

Seriously....probably any Nokia or Motorola's....they are very durable, but just behind when it comes to technology!

Quote Originally Posted by taylor22 View Post
    Seriously....probably any Nokia or Motorola's....
    Well, i dont think, there might be any from Nokia. Am using Nokia since a long time, and had used from very simple to much advanced device. That simple and durable mobiles are meant for the same, for very rough use for simple peoples. Those people dont have to do anything with technologies. Thats my idea.

It's not possible to single out a model as the worst mobile of 2010. But one of the poor quality mobiles IMO is Nokia X2. I had a Nokia X2. I bought it thinking a 5 MP camera phone at low price is a good buy. The camera quality is worse than standard 3.2 MP camera, the phone hangs a lot.