Thread: Unable to export contacts! Please Help

Unable to export contacts! Please Help

I have searched everywhere for the trouble with sending their contact catalog, but I have found my kind of issue. My crisis is I approach to the confirmation display, and when I enter in the "solution". After that when I strike "export", nothing change. Then I have stroked it once more and it state that my response was wrong and ask me to try again. I have tried different methods but failed to work. Please help me

Re: Unable to export contacts! Please Help

At starting you should go into the contacts and then tick on add contact after that tick on the Facebook or other account and then type my user name and password. After that you should tick accept and after that the display appear in that is connected in the display and shot above issue. I have shot my same issue with this method hope it works for you. Good luck...
    Dell C610 PIII 1Ghz
    Docking station
    DLink Radio
    Codi DC/DC adaptor

Hello! Friends After using Zimbra Desktop for regarding a year I'm stirring to Outlook 2007 because of the mail server has been travel to Exchange. And I have been capable to export my mail but I am also suffering to add my contacts. Every time I attempt for importing my contacts to Outlook I receives an error memo saying that the CSV file is corrupted. Does any one of you have any idea to solve this issue then please help us?

I am able to do this on my system, but I think it was since I am an IT Administrator and contain Administrator authority. On the other hand, I gone to one of our other Administrators and request if he might do this, and he is facing the similar crisis where he tick Next option and after selecting that Export to a file, but the result is failed to add contacts. So please help me.