Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is product marketing?

What is product marketing?

Hello friends, I wish open an business providing link building service where I can promote, and do all types of marketing online and I think is a good business, I have been experienced in this industry for quite a while but I have never done this online. My way of promoting was completely different. I don’t have any idea about it? Can you please help me out? Anyone who knows anything about this query then please let me know...

Re: What is product marketing?

Product marketing is very good business you can make your own website where in you can promote the products of the different companies. I think this is one of the best ideas. There is lots of income in it if you take this business seriously. I think you can promote, place any product right online and get many products from different companies. I think this the best way to promote any product. I think your idea is very good just make your own website and make sure that you interact more with companies to get more product.

I also think that this very good idea of promoting any product online. Usually there are many of them already in this line where they have been in good position. I think you should go for your own website and then make sure that your way of interacting and promoting should be different. If you have succeeded in this work then you can easily get more work without any problem. My suggestion to you is that you should go for this business and try it out.

I think that product management is a product where it is been marketed or you can say promoted. There are many new products coming which have been promoted online. I think if you get your website and then you can start promoting a product online. You promote that product to famous social networking sites or famous search engine like Google. This is a very good idea of promoting a product online. I think you can make good amount of profit by promoting a product online...

I think that just making a website of your won’t be enough. You are aware of promoting products on fields but what you thinking to start is promoting a product online which is different from your field work. As, you said that you are having a good experience in product marketing so you should first promote your website so that you could get chance to promote the new products. The idea of promoting a product online is a very good idea according to me.

fgirtan Guest

I also think that you sould do a portofolio where you can show other web site with wich you've worked

charls.adam Guest

Product marketing deals with the first of the "7P"'s of marketing, which are Product, Pricing, Place, and Promotion, Packaging, Positioning & People.

Product marketing, as opposed to product management, deals with more outbound marketing tasks.

Product marketing deals with the first of the "7P"'s of marketing, which are Product, Pricing, Place, and Promotion, Packaging, Positioning & People.

Product marketing, as opposed to product management, deals with more outbound marketing tasks. For example, product management deals with the nuts and bolts of product development within a firm, whereas product marketing deals with marketing the product to prospects, customers, and others. Product marketing, as a job function within a firm, also differs from other marketing jobs such as marketing communications ("marcom"), online marketing, advertising, marketing strategy, etc.

harjos Guest

The definition of Product Marketing changes slightly and even drastically within each the company. The following loosely describes the scope of the job. In larger companies it encompasses only one or two of these functions. In smaller companies it is all these functions and often more. In start-ups it is all this, Marketing Communications (public relations, advertising, collateral production, trade shows) and other functions such as product quality assurance, documentation and, in the case of one of raw start-up jobs, delivering the mails.

According to Philip Kotler's opinion ,"7P" is a most easy way to explain product marketing or marketing.
    Love and respect your customer is the best way to acheive success.

jkrnraheja Guest

The term product marketing mix refers to the primary elements that must be attended to in order to properly market a product. Also known as The 4 Ps of Marketing, the marketing mix is a very useful, if a bit general, guideline for understanding the fundamentals of what makes a good marketing campaign.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 21-12-2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

Tyreek Curt Guest

Hi,
    Product Marketing changes slightly and even drastically within each the company. The following loosely describes the scope of the job. In larger companies it encompasses only one or two of these functions. In smaller companies it is all these functions and often more. In start-ups it is all this, Marketing Communications (public relations, advertising, collateral production, trade shows) and other functions such as product quality assurance, documentation and, in the case of one of my raw start-up jobs, delivering the mail! (Don't worry, I promise not to spend too much time here on the most efficient methods mail delivery.)

delldoown Guest

A slight change in the definition of product marketing, or even substantially each company. The following describes the scope of work loose. In larger companies, only one or two of these features. In smaller companies, all these features and more. This is all in all this business, marketing communication (public relations, advertising, collateral production, trade market) and other features, such as product quality assurance, documentation, and in the case of one of my original start, to provide a message.

derekfish Guest

Hey that is an really great idea to run such business. i used to market my product before when i was dealing Alvera products. that is true there is a lot of income. but then at present i am not dealing with it.

Lucy66 Guest

Hi, product marketing deals with the first of the "7P"'s of marketing, which are Product, Pricing, Place, and Promotion, Packaging, Positioning & People.
    Product marketing, as opposed to product management, deals with more outbound marketing tasks. For example, product management deals with the nuts and bolts of product development within a firm, whereas product marketing deals with marketing the product to prospects, customers, and others. Product marketing, as a job function within a firm, also differs from other marketing jobs such as marketing communications ("marcom"), online marketing, advertising, marketing strategy, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast