Thread: Latest! Drivers 261.00 manufacturer download rc2 toolkit Download & Discussion

Latest! Drivers 261.00 manufacturer download rc2 toolkit Download & Discussion

Hello! Friends here is the latest news that NVidia have introduced the Forceware 261.00 driver. This Nvidia driver is a unique release proposed mainly for developers in order to offer support for the CUDA Toolkit 3.2 RC2. And that’s why it's the most excellent used for investigatory functions. Everyone were messing with PB troubles under m11x r2 and common error on computer games, it should be significance to attempt to observe that what this driver can do. NVidia 261.00 is generally released for the users of Windows 7 64bit Operating system.

Re: Latest! Drivers 261.00 manufacturer download rc2 toolkit Download & Discussion

Hi! I am really not interested in this topic individually. As per as my view I am pretty pleased with 260.99 driver and I am waiting for the subsequently official release of 265 series from Nvidia. Though from the time when there's appeal here for this to be modded. I'll presently attempt to mode one except I won’t be testing it. That’s why I have no idea about working of this new release version of Nvidia. I have previously modded a deposit and it is in development of uploading at present. I have managed to obtain the installer so that it is capable of detecting hardware. I am not thinking to install that because if it will fetch me an error or not that I don’t know so I am not taking any risk.

Re: Latest! Drivers 261.00 manufacturer download rc2 toolkit Download & Discussion

Hi! Friend I have installed this newly release driver of Nvidia. And for my computer it is working quite well, till now I didn’t have any problem in its working. But one thing I need to tell you that is not so user friendly as its previous versions where. One exciting thing that I met with, while working with this driver that the driver and 260.99 on my PC, both 3DMark06 stop working on the first test. But games seem to run very well, about this driver it sustains the malloc function and free function in CUDAC compute kernels additional as much as I have observed. So go head for this driver it’s really good.

Thanks for checking the working of his driver of Nvidia, I was truly walk off back to 189.79 today. In order to play the game of Battle For Bad Company 2. It is in addition acting Force allows to run freely. From the time when I have being able to play BFBC2 it looks very good so now I am thinking to stay with this till the release of 265 series. Despite the fact that I have to say, it kind a bum to me a petite that I have to twist all all the way downward in BFBC2 to get high-quality FPS in MP yet through a 162 FSB, Suffocate end and a 533/1233/875 GPU O'C.