Thread: 175.80's IQ Is Insane

175.80's IQ Is Insane

I would really like to be thankful to the hunter; due to the 191 series that I have played is look like to be the most excellent game that I have played. In none of the other games that I have tested so far is providing me trouble and that performance is seems to be excellent in both cards. So I wish that I don't have to install some special ones for them. I wish these drivers are capable to execute any of my games just like this only. Till now I have played seven games and the result is all of the seven works great. Well till now I have installed 15 games and I am thinking to install 25 more games if all of them work well then it is the excellent and we can say that these drivers are deserve to be called keepers.

Re: 175.80's IQ Is Insane

Hello! Friends I have just experienced this on only one game that is Omikron: The Nomad Soul that I have tested on Window 7, it is not comfortable to work in the company of the latest Nvidia 260 drivers at all, it shows the blue display or blue smog and the worst thing is that I am not able to see my player on the damn screen. But by means of any other driver it just seems to be work well. I am not so fond of games that are why I haven’t installed much more games on my system. So I can’t talk much about games driver

From my point of view the above detail mentioned by the jackalz. Because I have also experienced that there is lack of thread, that why the 175.80 should not be considered as good drivers, I have also suffered with the frames related problem with many other games that I have played. But one thing is good about this driver that the image quality is remarkable. Diver 191 is working quite well in my system. Because of the low frame rate in games always there is the suspension in mafia 2.

Yes, I have also experienced the frame rate problem, but it is almost indeed just present the insane quality filtering the 175 drivers that you are using. If you will use newly introduced drivers with the tame filtering they just they didn’t have any issues of frame rate that is they don’t obstruct the life out of the Graphics Processing Unit. As an individual, I don't actually bother of attempting to place the texture filtering as soaring as probably. All that I a noticed is that these went overlooked and the pointed textures very soon lean to strobe, which is not good for eyes.