Thread: Information about "Space Productivity in Retail store"

Information about "Space Productivity in Retail store"

I am a MBA student with the sales and marketing specialization, I got a project which should be completed in next month, and the topic is "Space Productivity in Retail store", I have no such sufficient information about this topic, so I am here to collect some information about this term. If here any person will provide me some information about this, then I will be very much thankful to him/her. Input freely anything.

Re: Information about "Space Productivity in Retail store"

One of project on Bigbazar that I had done just few months ago, which is about the productivity, sales and the customer visiting according to the offered they shows in from of the customers. In the content of project there should be some of the additional information is included like the feature of the project, description of the project title, along with the some of the about the store or the firm from where you are doing your project, for all of this you should guide by someone from that store who is the employee of that store. The future scope of the project is should be mentioned in the project content, though this one is require you are doing any technical project from the store. So regarding the project document bit depends on the project topic and the background of the project.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Retail Space is can be done with help of some proper training regarding the sales and the growth in productivity of the store, this all are depends on the operation of the retail store which is taken place. By one single term it is defined as some of the retail term along with the retail space planning, which is also use for monitor or to manage the employees of the retail store. Another definition of this is retail space planning is used to allot the particular category of the customer relationship.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

Here the main this thing which is deal is Discovery of retail based operation. This planning is takes in the product placement, as for example by this you can use the store space which is allocated before the planning. So the shopper is not able to make scene for that. This is mainly used by the merchandising in a retail store. But it restricts some of the limitation on store space.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

In the sense of retail storing there are some other terms are included which re considered as the part of it, namely Space Productivity Optimization (SPO) which refers the Store Mapping or Store Configuration Database or Space Measurement. Where as now days all the retail stores are following the methodologies of SPO, by which they can track or can monitor the other management activities which are needed in their store. It started when some of the inventory services companies are starting the experiment the retailer by providing them some software’s from different software companies or from a consulting group. This works fine, and it results as very much essential for managing the activities and the activities those are relate with the managerial position. It results as the business grown up technique. There are two parts retail business which are known as macro which is terms as the product category level and the other one is Micro which is termed as the item level within product category. This both type of category are managed with the Category Management, it defines as the theoretical expertise for the retail management.