Thread: Core Prime Overclocking Contest Announced by GIGABYTE on HWBOT

Core Prime Overclocking Contest Announced by GIGABYTE on HWBOT

Can someone hear that GIGABYTE Announces Core Prime Overclocking Contest on HWBOT? I just see or read this on internet. And I really want to know more about this. Please someone give me some detail about this or support me to know more about this by simply posting some information. I am waiting for replies. So please it’s my kindly request to give some information.

Re: Core Prime Overclocking Contest Announced by GIGABYTE on HWBOT

GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a foremost maker of motherboards, graphics cards and additional computing hardware resolutions publicized a latest overclocking contest in combination with HWBOT.org called the Core Prime competition. The festivals are rapidly imminent, so GIGABYTE thought we would provide you a break from forcing down Aunt Bertha’s fruitcake disclosure with newest GIGABYTE Core Prime competition. For the upcoming weeks, present your pinnacle Core Wprime achieves to HWBOT for your ability to come first a GIGABYTE X58A-UD3R or GIGABYTE H55N-USB3.

This contest consists of 6 steps counting 6 Core Wprime 32M & 1024M, 4 Core Wprime 32M & 1024M, and final but not least 2 Core Wprime 32M & 1024M. You will take delivery of points for receiving into the top 10 of every phase, and the person with the majority points at the ending succeeds. The additional submissions you compose, the superior your probability, so get out there and begin benching. Let’s be sincere, your abdomen and teeth will thank you in the last part, and you may only walk away with a brand fresh GIGABYTE motherboard.

GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is identified as a worldwide foremost brand in the IT industry, with workers and industry channels in approximately each country. Established in 1986, GIGABYTE in progress as investigate and growth team and has since in use the lead in the world's motherboard bazaar. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE extra extended its invention portfolio to comprise notebook and desktop computers, digital home entertainment machines, networking servers, interactions, mobile and handheld devices, repairing each surface of people's lives at home or industry. Each day GIGABYTE endeavors to improve Your Life with the majority pioneering designs and faultless quality and services.