Thread: I want advice about starting a business of new game cafe

I want advice about starting a business of new game cafe

Hello to every one of you! I want certain suggestion from you all regarding a business of opening a new game café in area which his located in between three colleges with the walking distance of about 15 minutes from the place I want to open a café of internet gaming. Please give me advice what you all think, whether it will good to open or not?

Re: I want advice about starting a business of new game café

I am great lover of playing games on internet.Mostly I have seen only two gaming cafe, in the area where I use to work and I can promise you that this idea will work and could earn you more profit, because I have never seen that café are empty always there is a bunch of kids standing and waiting their chance to come for playing game. I think its great idea of having a business of gaming café good luck.

Hi! It’s good that you are thinking to open an internet gaming Café in the area which is located in between three colleges. Frankly speaking I am itself an owner of a game Café and with help of that Café.With the help of that Café earning I have made my four children a Computer Engineer and now they a on a big post in MNC companies. So it’s really a great thinking go head and earns the profit.

Hello! It is really good to start a new game Café in the location you are situated. The reason is that games are only the thing that each and every child likes to play with interest. It increases the thinking capacity of children. But you have to take certain point in consideration to open the game Café. That are you should have computers with good configuration with good internet speed. At starting you have to do good marketing of your Café so that every child so know that there is one good Game Café near our college. Go ahead best of luck for you new business.